CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Saw the $15 discount and reward thing and just had to laugh. If CoD gets the lag compensation stuff figured out I may play that for a bit again. Really enjoyed the MLGAW Open and kind of made me want to give it another try. Just sucks because all I want to do is play Halo.

This is the way I see it playing out, or could see 343i approaching this. Buy our piece of crap between now and Dec. 31 and receive $15 rebate. DLC comes out say in a month (hypothetical timeline). Hey remember when you guys bought that broken game prior to Dec. 1, yeah you guys get the DLC for FREE! Sorry folks that bought it after you'll have to pay the $15 for the DLC. So no matter what they'll get their $60 out of people.... 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well I'm legitimately pissed now for those who got those, you guys deserve better.

It's ok, it's only a 15k point trial

The more and more I watch and play H2A the more I realize how horrible these nades are. For starters the magnetism on them is beyond insane the frags are basically stickies when you throw one straight at someone, and the arcs and bounces are just funny.

Curious to see if they let their whole business day pass without a word

The radio silence by Bravo, 343, Bonnie Ross, Frank O'connor is really fucking annoying.

I'm sure they are working on it but fucking tell us!

At this point, I really wouldnt be surprised if someone at Microsoft told everyone to start keeping their mouths closed until they figure out how to fix their game. All that's happening is us getting more and more frustrated because they give us detailed info on what's coming, then it doesn't work out as expected. Hype levels fall even more and more people bash 343.

I say, keep quiet and just tell me when you actually fix the damn game. Until that i'll just assume it's still broken and not play. Or just admit it's not fixable but it may become playable in time. So at least i'm not sitting here all anxiously awaiting every small patch to see if it's going to be the magical fix all.

At this point, I really wouldnt be surprised if someone at Microsoft told everyone to start keeping their mouths closed until they figure out how to fix their game. All that's happening is us getting more and more frustrated because they give us detailed info on what's coming, then it doesn't work out as expected. Hype levels fall even more and more people bash 343.

I say, keep quiet and just tell me when you actually fix the damn game. Until that i'll just assume it's still broken and not play. Or just admit it's not fixable but it may become playable in time. So at least i'm not sitting here all anxiously awaiting every small patch to see if it's going to be the magical fix all.

I get what you're saying but then on the other hand, if no one says anything, people get mad at them being silent and not giving the community updates. It's pretty much a lose-lose situation but I guess that's the price you pay for an unfinished game.

I hope whoever the Micro$oft exec who made the decision to not delay the game is happy.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like we can play 343 BINGO with the fucking responses they've given us.

"You deserve better."

"Details when they become available."

"Some users are experiencing issues."

"Made improvements to my butt."

"This particular update addresses a number of matchmaking issues."

"We are sorry."

I feel like we can play 343 BINGO with the fucking responses they've given us.

"You deserve better."

"Details when they become available."

"Some users are experiencing issues."

"Made improvements to my butt."

"This particular update addresses a number of matchmaking issues."

"We are sorry."

Thank you for your continued patience.

We are working around the clock.

The ETA on the patch notes which addresses the most recent update will be up ASAP!

The ETA on the patch notes which addresses the most recent update will be up ASAP!

We will provide you with an update regarding the update that addresses issues previously updated in update number 2 ASAP.

Got fifa 15 off xbox for 30 quid, good deal. I'll be playing this until they fix MCC.

Here is what Frank O'connor just said on NeoGaf in response to someone saying he is finding games fast.

"You are "lucky." Lots of people are having the same experience as you (which still isn't good enough) - but many people aren't having as good an experience. Something we hope to fix properly, soon.

I am not posting much for a couple of reasons, one, too busy trying to fix. Two, well past a couple of dozen believable (I don't personally believe them, but better safe than sorry) death threats.

Apologies. We'll keep communicating via Halo Waypoint."

• Upvote (+1) 2

Here is what Frank O'connor just said on NeoGaf in response to someone saying he is finding games fast.

"You are "lucky." Lots of people are having the same experience as you (which still isn't good enough) - but many people aren't having as good an experience. Something we hope to fix properly, soon.

I am not posting much for a couple of reasons, one, too busy trying to fix. Two, well past a couple of dozen believable (I don't personally believe them, but better safe than sorry) death threats.

Apologies. We'll keep communicating via Halo Waypoint."

Oh man playing the sympathy card. "im going to post to tell you i have not been posting because of death threats"

how sad....what a tool

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 13

We will provide you with an update regarding the update that addresses issues previously updated in update number 2 ASAP.

We are working on fixing fixes that should have been fixed in the last fix.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Until I can go into matchmaking with a team of four people and play 10+ games in a row without my party ending up on different teams or playing 5v4, I won't give them any credit. That's honestly not asking for a lot. I still can't even back out of searching without splitting us up.

• Upvote (+1) 8