CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

We either need faster strafes speeds, or a patch to make the BR harder to use. There is next to no gun skill gap among anyone with 2 eyes and 2 working thumbs.

Don't, b.net is still alive and playable. Just mind the hackers.

Really wish they would make WC4, I would buy and try and compete in it 100%

Have they been made aware of the H3 movement issues? I know it's not everyone's favorite Halo, but that really breaks the game from top to bottom and as it stands now might be the most messed up game in MCC, It's definitely second

Have they been made aware of the H3 movement issues? I know it's not everyone's favorite Halo, but that really breaks the game from top to bottom and as it stands now might be the most messed up game in MCC, It's definitely second

they knew before they released it

seriously

they knew about all this horribleness before they released it

• Upvote (+1) 4

Most broken thing ever. Can't believe I spent over $500 dollars on this.

On a brighter note...

Excited for after Halo 5 when they will fix it and I can spend all day in Halo 1 Ranked playlist with my boys!

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've all but given up on this game, after 5 games in a row of the map not loading and having to hard reset my box I quit. This last weekend had some major CSGO hype around it and i just started playing that game again, so much fun when a game works. 3 weeks out and still not fixed.... Unbelievable.

We either need faster strafes speeds, or a patch to make the BR harder to use. There is next to no gun skill gap among anyone with 2 eyes and 2 working thumbs.

Welcome to Halo 2.  :salt:

:P

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'm excited for when the game works and they add ranks to everything. Will be nice to get some payback on these guys who cheated in H3 MLG playlist even up until the day MCC came out.

Why did Gamebattles remove the ladders for Halo?

Did they take it down because of all the issues?

Or is 343i not letting anyone other site use their game? 

Because 343 decided to make their own league instead of looking to MLG to run the league.  The saltiness from MLG/Sundance was shown when Sundance/Puckett pulled out of competing in the H2A tourney.  343 isn't going to give MLG money to run tourneys, so MLG has no interest in Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Because 343 decided to make their own league instead of looking to MLG to run the league.  The saltiness from MLG/Sundance was shown when Sundance/Puckett pulled out of competing in the H2A tourney.  343 isn't going to give MLG money to run tourneys, so MLG has no interest in Halo.

Eh...

PGL > Gamebattles anyways. PGL just does everything better. (unless gb has changed a lot since the last time i was there)

PGL > Gamebattles anyways. PGL just does everything better. (unless gb has changed a lot since the last time i was there)

PGL has an awesome system for getting matches etc. Honestly, I wish ESL had a website as easy and well done as they do, it's honestly a joke that the ESL website sucks as bad as it does.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Has there been any word on when the bulletins will return? Two weeks so far of missed bulletins and just curious if anyone has heard if/when they will return. I feel like now is the time they should be communicating with us rather than staying under the radar. 

Has there been any word on when the bulletins will return? Two weeks so far of missed bulletins and just curious if anyone has heard if/when they will return. I feel like now is the time they should be communicating with us rather than staying under the radar. 

They're done in video form on the Halo Channel app now.