CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I believe so. At the very least we beed anther update tomorrow

There's a update tomorrow?

I love how I finally get a good competitive game albeit 5v5 on Warlock flag but 4 good players on each team. Having a good game and then BAM

One of my teammates get DC'd from 343is Potato servers gg.

Patch this week?

Even if we get another patch you actually think it will work this time?

I don't think 3rd times a charm this time. 343 dropped the ball and doesn't know where it is or how to get it at this point.

Quite sad really.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

MCC before launch and after :/

After each patch as well. Except this time it's food and we're starving orphans, rich people pulling food out of our grasp while we progressively lose our ability to walk.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone know if there is a site like gamebattles for MCC? Or if and when gamebattles will add Halo MCC?

Rumble Pit is a pile of shit. Just FFA in general TBH. You get in a 1v1 with some kid and then some douchebag flies in with a banshee and dive bombs you for a double kill.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Rumble Pit is a pile of shit. Just FFA in general TBH. You get in a 1v1 with some kid and then some douchebag flies in with a banshee and dive bombs you for a double kill.

I've play atleast 6 games of FFA where it put us in a Multi Team game lol. There isn't even a damn Multi Team Playlist.

343 always Trolling

I don't know what's more frustrating

A buggy game or morons as teammates

Imagine having most kills least deaths most assists and losing the game.

• Downvote (-1) 1

This game I just had in MM...

I quit out of it because it was so laggy and went from level 8 to level 4 -.-

smh

That's literally the most ******** thing I've heard on these forums in a while.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah the AotCR one I've been doing since like 2003 so that was a cinch for me. TnR took about 10 tries to get it right. SilentC I'd say i had to do around 20 times before I was getting it consistently. Keyes was easy enough. Perhaps the Maw skip isn't one of the big 4 but it's harder than all of them for me at least.

Oddly enough I got that one [Keyes] in about 10 minutes of trying. Finished in like 4:04. Its the one on the Maw where you get glitched out of the map by the Hunters, then proceed to do a bunch of very tedious jumps and movements that I just could not get down. Maybe it isn't one of the 'Big 4' skips but its harder than any other one for me.

I'm still having some trouble with the TnR skip. Getting to the second floor and on the ship is easy enough but from the ship to the 3rd floor I still have to figure out to get consistently...

Yeah the Maw one is a bitch. You'll quickly lose time if you don't get it the first or second try too...

At this point I kind of want to know if the game has any chance of being fixed before Christmas.

We know they're gonna continue to patch it but realistically do they feel that the game will be at least playable in just over three weeks??

I don't understand why some people are trying to play ranked at this point. It's hard to play consistently and to find unlaggy games. I have had beat luck searching TS. Most people say they find heaps searching FFA. I have only found 2 games in FFA. Is this just me?

The best compensation 343 can give us after they finally finish this game would be to reskin H2c multiplayer like they did campaign.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Well if there's a patch this week I probably can give a little bit of hope so that I won't feel depressed all day...

has anyone made an instant respawn (octagon) gametype for halo 3?

Nope. You could only do that in Halo 3 by modding gametypes - can't mod shit on the Xbox One.

Somehow, I got a 7v7 Sidewinder TS game in the BTB playlist today.

I'd been waiting 12 years for a match like that, and after I finished it...I was still waiting.

The lag was ok. Some warping, but most of the shots seemed to connect.

No, the problem was MCC's port of Halo 1. The Sidewinder I played on the original Xbox had a certain atmosphere, a certain balance, a certain polish. I felt none of it here.

The PC version contributed:

Numerous missing/diminished visual effects - it felt like all the polish had been stripped off.

Two-way teleporters - made people avoid the open areas of the map and camp the bases/outskirts.

Big ass gametype icon on the HUD - I always considered it pointless, but it felt especially distracting on SW.

MCC contributed:

No original sound effects.

Incomplete 60 FPS conversion - when everything looks smooth aside from the particle effects, it makes everything look kind of ugly.

No original Green Thumb control scheme.

Dying from jumping down a shallow ramp.

And I don't know if this originated in PC or MCC, or what the exact problem is (could simply be a side effect of all the visual changes), but the movement felt wrong - I can't put my finger on it, it just felt off. I'm using a controller with non-updated deadzones, and the aiming sensitivity feels fine, but the way you walk...the best way I can describe it is kinda quick 'n' slippery...

Each individual problem could be seen to be relatively small/nitpicky, but when taken together, for a huge Halo 1 fan like me it kills the experience.

Gearbox made too many changes to easily revert this to the original. Tweaks can probably be made, but this mess will never, ever feel like it did originally.

To HELL with Gearbox, and to HELL with 343 taking their s*** and somehow making it even s****er!!

Oh, and that Halo 3 movement video quite clearly shows how MCC's port is brighter.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm still having some trouble with the TnR skip. Getting to the second floor and on the ship is easy enough but from the ship to the 3rd floor I still have to figure out to get consistently...

Trap a frag grenade under your foot, or just throw a plasma. It's not that hard you just have to jump at the right time to get maximum height.

I don't know what's more frustrating

A buggy game or morons as teammates

Morons as teammates. I swear I get players who are part of the Special Olympics.

PM all your hate mail to this account.