CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I woke at Meijer(a department store in the midwest) and all this weekend I only sold about 2-4 Master Chief Collections.

But we sold out of Xbox Ones.

I am pretty sure it's because of the 70 dollar price difference + other deals like a free game or $50 coupon.

That's a small sample though. Not saying that's not true everywhere too. Wish I knew how many copies of MCC have sold so far.

343 is either thanking their lucky stars that they didn't include population trackers in MCC, or they're stroking their curly mustaches as they laugh maniacally because they decided not to include them since they knew the game was broken as fuck.

It's been two weeks. 

Have they fixed literally ANYTHING?

No, please change your signature, it's a lie.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's been two weeks. 

Have they fixed literally ANYTHING?

Parties are on the same team when Matchmaking does work, you can promote people to leader IF they can join your lobby and the custom game lobby doesn't randomly switch maps after games.

:weback:

The multiplayer being broken has allowed me to rack up almost 3000 gamerscore. Kind of a blessing in disguise. Especially since I enjoy doing challenging stuff in Halo campaign.

Jesus, I never even noticed this while playing but you're right - walking in a straight line is pretty much impossible.

Yup, I've been playing H3 regularly until MCC came out so I noticed this instantly. The zone on the control stick that registers a straight forward movement is tiny. I think it's literally 90 degrees and if you're off of that at all, you start moving right or left. How does a bug like this even get in?

I can't say I noticed anything off about the aiming, but I've only loaded it up once and I was too busy focusing on the movement to pay attention.

Yup, I've been playing H3 regularly until MCC came out so I noticed this instantly. The zone on the control stick that registers a straight forward movement is tiny. I think it's literally 90 degrees and if you're off of that at all, you start moving right or left. How does a bug like this even get in?

I can't say I noticed anything off about the aiming, but I've only loaded it up once and I was too busy focusing on the movement to pay attention.

This is the exact problem with playing halo 1 pc with a controller. You map w to up and it has to hit that exact spot to register lol.

I bet they can fix this super quickly by adding slight deadzones 

Any game I get into that feels like P2P I am quitting out. I was promised dedicated servers not fucking Pablo from Madagascar generator connection.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I dont know if anyone has brought this up but my friends and I always have issues of joining each other after one of us lags out of the matchmaking search. We would all back out and then the join player either doesnt show up or it doesnt work. We then have to restart the halo game so we can join each other again.

My last two games have been a 4v1, me being the one, and a 5v3 in which a party of two got split up.

On a positive note, I think I'm getting better at playing claw which I've only really started doing since MCC launched.

No, please change your signature, it's a lie.

How to view signatures anyway? I didn't even know we had signatures on this site.

How to view signatures anyway? I didn't even know we had signatures on this site.

You've got the "Ignore Signature" option on I think.

I'm glad someone made a video about this. Within the first 15 minutes of owning the game, me and friend tried 1v1 on Guardian to test out H3 on MCC and you basically hit the nail on the head.

From 2010, me and the group I play with have pretty much only played Halo 3. I could do gold 1 to gold 2 both sides, s1-s2, cannon to top mid on narrows etc etc, basically any mlg jump without thinking about it from doing them that many times, so I can definitely relate.

Leading shots is another huge problem in MCC, I try to do it the same as I would in Halo 3 and majority of the time it just doesn't work, but then sometimes works fine (not taking connection into account because surprisingly, Halo 3 seems to have the best registration right now on MCC, well idk about Halo 4). It seems about the only thing that is good about Halo 3 MCC atm is the connection.

Guessing we're going to be waiting a long time for a fix, if there is a fix that is.

Edit: I also played 4 sens on 360 on Halo 3 and on Halo 2 XBC. Now on MCC I play 6 on H2/H2A, but still 4 on Halo 3. Take what you will from that, but the aiming to me just feels completely off.

Any game I get into that feels like P2P I am quitting out. I was promised dedicated servers not fucking Pablo from Madagascar generator connection.

I'm from New Zealand :(
  • Upvote (+1) 2