CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Occasionally while in a custom or matchmaking, when I shoot a Rocket my entire game will crash or freeze and I have to reset the build.

Anyone experienced this?

My favorite has got to be punching powerups on H1 theres about a 50/50 chance of crashing the game.

This bug has always been in Anniversary.

I ran into this in regular CE, it isn't exclusive to Anniversary.

• Upvote (+1) 1

yeah, but remember, 343 even said that "competitive and eSports" are two entirely different words in their studio, competitive nowadays usually just means online multiplayer

Yeah I think 343 gets esports now. We have a league, MS and 343 money behind it, ESL getting us the big venues. Then look at Halo 5 and the maps already in play (the outdoor middy as well as the usual purple one, and empire) which all seem super balanced with power weapon control, , and the game filling that missing arena niche

Yeah I think 343 gets esports now. We have a league, MS and 343 money behind it, ESL getting us the big venues. Then look at Halo 5 and the maps already in play (the outdoor middy as well as the usual purple one, and empire) which all seem super balanced with power weapon control, , and the game filling that missing arena niche

Are the maps really outdoor middy, remade middy, and map 3?

Not even gonna comment on that Waypoint post. It's becoming a normal thing for people to post something like that.

Are the maps really outdoor middy, remade middy, and map 3?

Well the outdoor one looked like a crash site, but it has enough changes on it for a different style of play. 

Only problem Halo has is getting over the stigma of being a console game.

By the time they fix this shit, the search times will still be the same because by then the population will truly be shitty with all the players that returned/sold the game. Wtf is taking them so long

By the time they fix this shit, the search times will still be the same because by then the population will truly be shitty with all the players that returned/sold the game. Wtf is taking them so long

Adapt.

Fuck this game. 3 games in a row which took 5mins too find all failed too load map and kicked me. I'm really fed up. I don't know why I'm still trying. I must be an idiot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I had the craziest thing happen to me a game or two ago

I started a search, less 30 seconds later I was in a party of 8

The game then somehow moved to the map select screen

The map was chosen(Battle Creek)

We played a closish match(only a 10 kill differential)

The game only lagged a marginal amount.

The game ended

I was in another search lobby, with no other players.

Somehow I had a smooth experience in MCC. Unreal

Fuck this game. 3 games in a row which took 5mins too find all failed too load map and kicked me. I'm really fed up. I don't know why I'm still trying. I must be an idiot.

I feel like I wake up to a post like this from you everyday lol

Jordan is Based told me my BR is so trash and I should go play H3 after we won :(

I got three friends together last night to play MCC and we got ONE GAME in ts before everything irreparably broke and we were not able to get another game. The game was just pubstomping AR users in Dammy too. I'm getting to the point of wanting to keep playing solely to create an awesome bs montage.

I'm losing hope that this thing is even salvageable at this point.

I shouldn't be playing Hitman to get better at Halo.

A&E's FIX THIS GAME

Can this game stop booting me to the Campaign menu? Lol.