CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I'm totally fine with the move away from traditional Halo so long as it's skillful and fun, I agree. I don't really care about religiously sticking to Halo traditions anymore either. We have all the classic Halo we will ever need in the MCC (despite the game not being fully functional yet).

My biggest concern for H5 is potentially long average kill times due to all of the movement options. Having said that, the game's (utility rifle) minimum kill times are better than every other Halo game aside from CE -- which is a big plus IMO. The H5 magnum kill time is around one second too.

There are tons of positives about the game, and I'm keeping an open mind. But I also see some negatives that I hope get altered after the beta. I'm planning on doing some serious write-ups when it comes out, and I'll to spread posts around to Waypoint and r/halo.

Cyber Monday is almost here. Build a PC and stop playing the Destiny BETA.

God I love having a PC. The money I save on the games I get pretty much pay for the PC itself.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So when i was streaming i went to use the game dvr and i guess it dont let you use it while u are streaming?

I don't know how anyone can look forward to Halo 5 when it's made by the same company that has ripped us off twice now with Halo 4 and now even more so with MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 8

i really don´t know why we are still trying to play this mess of a game to be honest.. 

no.1 It gets frustrating

no.2 uneven teams

no.3. getting party split

no. 4 long search times

no. 5 respawn in h2c is messed up

no. 6  sound in h3 is messed up

no. 7 Halo ce is messed up

no. 8 game crashes in halo 2 annaversary 

could probably add a thousand things on here.. but i just found a match,, lol 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah DreamHack is quite a big event, Halo has came back after 4 years of hiatus and people already want DreamHack tier events for Halo, it will come in time, hopefully by H5, expect some big events for that game

Well esl is running the show so j imagine the finals will sell out some kind of arena like CS did

Occasionally while in a custom or matchmaking, when I shoot a Rocket my entire game will crash or freeze and I have to reset the build.

Anyone experienced this?

Best bug some far -

Got game.

Start to take lead.

Screen goes black.

Still can hear sounds for about 10 secs.

Game over comes up on screen.

Xbox says I got the 'game on' achievement.

Xbox freezes.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Occasionally while in a custom or matchmaking, when I shoot a Rocket my entire game will crash or freeze and I have to reset the build.

Anyone experienced this?

When I fire a rocket. I usually just commit suicide because it's just so fuckin laggy. Either that or have the game crash... yes

Anyone getting the bug on H2A where the sound just disappears for a second while shooting BR?

Anyone getting the bug on H2A where the sound just disappears for a second while shooting BR?

Yup

But anyways, looking forward to it more and more every day with every day that MCC is unplayable.

343 and M$ Plan is coming together quite nicely

"You don't want classic halo"

• Upvote (+1) 5

Yes. I was scared thought my headphones were broke. Then I remembered 343 didn't make my headphones :3

• Upvote (+1) 4

looking forward to h5

I think it's going to be a lot like what I've been hearing from cod.

It's like normal cod,but with a double jump.

If that's the case with Halo 5, if an acrobatic master chief is the cost for Starcraft style ranks, then I accept.

I was playing the Halo: CE campaign and my guns just stopped making sounds.

Also, I finished Keyes and The Maw on Heroic but didn't get any achievements. :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

343 and M$ Plan is coming together quite nicely

"You don't want classic halo"

If I ever need a good laugh during the day I watch Halo 5 gameplay videos. The part when the four Spartan bros appear side by side at the beginning of the match is enough to get me to laugh out loud. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

i really don´t know why we are still trying to play this mess of a game to be honest.. 

no.1 It gets frustrating

no.2 uneven teams

no.3. getting party split

no. 4 long search times

no. 5 respawn in h2c is messed up

no. 6  sound in h3 is messed up

no. 7 Halo ce is messed up

no. 8 game crashes in halo 2 annaversary 

could probably add a thousand things on here.. but i just found a match,, lol 

Somebody call the waambulance

• Downvote (-1) 2

im gonna wait on how I view h5 maps. I've heard 343i and Bungie say their maps were made for "competitive play" when they were pretty ass

yeah, but remember, 343 even said that "competitive and eSports" are two entirely different words in their studio, competitive nowadays usually just means online multiplayer

• Upvote (+1) 1