CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Them not pushing back HCS makes me feel like they're confident that they can fix the game

Thats not it, they are doing a good job of staying quiet. They want to pretend the game is fixed for the most part, and only needs small tweaks.  

it was crazy watching cs get 400k viewers today.....halo got like 900 when i checked, sweet 3 maps on a worse version of a good game. 

I've lost hope. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just when I think I've seen it all...

I thought multikills were now 4.5 ses.  dat shit be crazy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

the double came at 5.2 seconds lol. and like the video said, the triple came at ~5.86 (30fps video so missing frames)

Something wrong with the timer?

Is it because Stonetown has framerate issues? What the hell is that.

Something wrong with the timer?

Is it because Stonetown has framerate issues? What the hell is that.

yeah i guess. took 5.4 seconds to go from 7:48->7:44

Stonetown is just shit full stop. In H2/H3/H2A. Fucking hate that map.

• Upvote (+1) 1

5v5 warlock on a yellow bar p2p connection.

Please can we get dedicated servers going...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thats not it, they are doing a good job of staying quiet. They want to pretend the game is fixed for the most part, and only needs small tweaks.

it was crazy watching cs get 400k viewers today.....halo got like 900 when i checked, sweet 3 maps on a worse version of a good game.

I've lost hope.

That was their major, once the HCS starts and gets to the climax of the league we'l see big numbers

the double came at 5.2 seconds lol. and like the video said, the triple came at ~5.86 (30fps video so missing frames)

What's missing frames?

I upload all my MCC videos to YouTube with 60fps. You can only watch 60fps on Chrome though in my experience.

There's definitely nothing wrong with the timer; you can just roughly count it using the YouTube time and it still comes out to ~5 and ~6 seconds.

I think the host was just really weird, but it's still crazy how many things can go wrong with this game.

Them not pushing back HCS makes me feel like they're confident that they can fix the game

Or that they have no choice but to support it now because they have a year until Halo 5 and they need to get a move on MCC to spark any interest in HCS.

Also starting the HCS gives the illusion that Halo and it's problems are gone.

What's missing frames?

I upload all my MCC videos to YouTube with 60fps. You can only watch 60fps on Chrome though in my experience.

There's definitely nothing wrong with the timer; you can just roughly count it using the YouTube time and it still comes out to ~5 and ~6 seconds.

I think the host was just really weird, but it's still crazy how many things can go wrong with this game.

i downloaded it at 30fps. also we were talking about the ingame timer, not the timer u added.

What's missing frames?

I was comparing the in-game timer to the YouTube video time and there's definitely a desync. The in-game timer is noticeably slower.

Skype call is on 1:53:02 and I've found multiple games in that time, but only two that have loaded. One has been 4v4 on Stone Town and one has been 5v5 Warlord.

The kicker was when I just decided I was about to go off as the final game we found was lagging out, I got the pillar of the autumn loading screen pop up for campaign, then it says "you can't join a game session in progress.

I'm done for the night, least I went off with a laugh.

• Upvote (+1) 1

loaded up halo to try out patch, got a 4v4 on wizard really fast, this is promising

get betrayed immediately right at the start of the game and i spawn INSIDE an enemy right as a teammate is meleeing me -- he knocks me into the wall and i fall outside the map and sink down into infinity

RIP

(other than that the game worked fine though lol, didn't lag at all which is rare)

Random: I do average in H2, H2A, and H3, but almost always do really well in CE (just had a game of 13 & 2 on Priz).

What does that even mean?! So bass-ackwards.

Or that they have no choice but to support it now because they have a year until Halo 5 and they need to get a move on MCC to spark any interest in HCS.

Also starting the HCS gives the illusion that Halo and it's problems are gone.

I think they would still be doing HCS even if matchmaking was down. They had a schedule and they have to keep it. They can't just cancel the events, way too much planning went into it already.

I don't think they are trying to fool anyone. Everyone with a copy of the game knows it doesn't work. They are just forced to do it because pushing it back isn't an option.

Also I just looked at my friends list and 15 friends have played MCC but none are playing it anymore. It's sad to think how huge MCC would have been if it would have worked out of the gate.

loaded up halo to try out patch, got a 4v4 on wizard really fast, this is promising

get betrayed immediately right at the start of the game and i spawn INSIDE an enemy right as a teammate is meleeing me -- he knocks me into the wall and i fall outside the map and sink down into infinity

RIP

(other than that the game worked fine though lol, didn't lag at all which is rare)

Getting those games that actually work are painful in a way because they give you false hope that the game is fixed. Then the next game will be uneven teams, crash or be a lagfest and you'll be sad again.

Oh and about you getting betrayed; I've had more team killers than I would like to admit. How are you going into games to troll people when the game barely even works? Just to throw salt in our wounds? Truly sick people right there.