CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I think the Keyes skip is by far the hardest.

Yeah especially because it's different on every version, dependent on resolution and HUD placement. Haha that 4 pixel leeway...

Goes into Halo 2 Classic playlist.

Gets shoved into the Team Slayer playlist for no reason.

Well fuck this, why not FFA?

SMG's Warlord. 

:weback:

Can we get a doubles playlist now guys? @@Bravo @@Deez, 4 players shouldn't be hard to find and it's pretty difficult to mess up the team balance in a 2v2.

Well we thought 4v4 wouldnt be hard to mess up Team balance in... but 343  proved us wrong and can make everything possible #2v6

I want them to do a two vote system

Choose the game you want to play and the game you'll accept playing

After the first round, where the least chosen gets dropped, if you voted that one, your vote for the other one counts

I didn't like veto because it would always be a matter of is this br starts? If so keep

utterly ridiculous.

but you know what I really hate about voting on maps in tmcc, the voting system 343 uses. First off, Why are the games in an order of 2, 3, 1? oh..that's right...it's halo 2's anniversary and what better way to make sure ppl play h2a in matchmaking than by making it the first option, it's not like there isn't a dedicated h2a playlist or anything. "Oh that's crazy talk Ak"...is it really? don't forget the most ridiculous part of this new voting system (also used in h4) where if there is a tie, the option closes to the left of the screen wins...every fucking time, compared to halo 3 where the game would generate a random map/gametype combo from the pool in that playlist if there is a tie in vetoing. 

How does two teams vote, thus ending in a tie and a game type is selected, especially when half of that lobby wanted to play something else? lol... remember abusing this terrible system in H4 doubles when slayer pro was the first option by having my teammate vote leaving the other team no chance but to back out or play without radar, regardless if they wanted to or not. 343 is all for fairness and equality.

I HATE the veto system 343 uses.

1) There is a reason there is a voting system, people vote for the maps they want to play and the most popular one wins. I fail to see how it is 'utterly ridiculous'.

2) This is not '343's system', this is the same system Bungie used in Reach, if there was a tie in the voting then the top option would always win.

I want them to do a two vote system

Choose the game you want to play and the game you'll accept playing

After the first round, where the least chosen gets dropped, if you voted that one, your vote for the other one counts

I didn't like veto because it would always be a matter of is this br starts? If so keep

Screw veto.

Mario Kart map selection is the master race.

Each vote counts as one possible chance for a map to win in a random chance spin. So even if a map gets 1 vote, it still has a chance to win.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I haven't gotten a chance to play since Wednesday, now that most people more than likely have the patch have you guys seen any improvements?

I haven't gotten a chance to play since Wednesday, now that most people more than likely have the patch have you guys seen any improvements?

matchmaking times are faster

but it's still all uneven and teams get split still

• Upvote (+1) 1

matchmaking times are faster

but it's still all uneven and teams get split still

While I'm at it are you still gonna do that callout for every map thing?

While I'm at it are you still gonna do that callout for every map thing?

i was until my editor backed out

so maybe, probably not

Is there anyone from 343 who is actually active on these forums letting us know what the hell is going on in there offices? At this point, I am looking for a live stream 24/7 of 343. I got to see wtf is going on over there.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Screw veto.

Mario Kart map selection is the master race.

Each vote counts as one possible chance for a map to win in a random chance spin. So even if a map gets 1 vote, it still has a chance to win.

That is so much better, but Veto is still better than the current system.

Is there anyone from 343 who is actually active on these forums letting us know what the hell is going on in there offices? At this point, I am looking for a live stream 24/7 of 343. I got to see wtf is going on over there.

There was a good post in the Halo 5 thread from a 343 dev a few days ago

They have been MIA for the most part PR wise.  I have seen Bravo responding the most out of anybody. They have provided updates every few days or so recently.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They have been MIA for the most part PR wise.  I have seen Bravo responding the most out of anybody. They have provided updates every few days or so recently.

Its absurd. I wonder if they know that there has never ever been a release to a video game that has had so many bugs and glitches to start. The Halo fan base is so loyal to this game. I am not sure if they realize that or if they are just taking advantage of knowing this. Either way, we are three weeks into the game and there is so much more stuff that has to be patched up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Every update comes with more problems. I get that "Respawn in 4" bug constantly.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Wish they would hurry the fuck up and sort this game out so I can actually play start playing ranked.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Had to rage quit last night after 3 or 4 games. Every game I got I was on the team with 4 against 5. Every game I had guests on my team. So fucking frustrating when I have 15 kills and none of my teammates have more than 3.

And not one vote last night did I see BR starts. Smg and AR starts every time. Or CE got voted and the aiming in that game is pulling the recticle to the left and non of my shots register.

Reading is fundamental. H2A contains competitive settings and we will see for H5. So far the "beta" is 4v4...not the entire game. Now let me get back to having my conspiracy theories n shit, don't worry yourself too much about it.

and before you go speaking about facts, look at the current team sizes in TMCC (5v5 everywhere! with a ******** reason why it's setup that way) and what do you know about H5 outside of the 4v4 beta to knwo the rest of the game won't be 5v5, team doubles, ffa and big team battle? (we are both assuming on this one, so neither of us have facts).

You're really going to try to interpret Halo 5's settings from the clusterfuck mess that is TMCC? lol ok dude. Should we also expect Halo 5 FFA to be 10 player? lol