CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Most games I played in Team Slayer were H1. Likely it's just luck but there seems to be at least an equal demand for H1 as for the other games in the TS playlist.

Halo 3 comes in 2nd. Most of the time it's Standoff for me. lol

Most games I played in Team Slayer were H1. Likely it's just luck but there seems to be at least an equal demand for H1 as for the other games in the TS playlist.

Halo 3 comes in 2nd. Most of the time it's Standoff for me. lol

I'm exaggerating a bit. I've been getting quite a few H1 matches, but sometimes it's just frustrating when I see 6 people vote for a shitty map in a shitty game over a great map in a great game. Sometimes I'll get 3-4 H1 games in a row, but then I'll go 7-8 games without getting one because the idiots in the lobby are voting for Ghost Town, Orbital, or whatever other shitty map they, for some unknown reason, want to play.

I've been playing the hell out of DA3 waiting for MCC to work. I figure by the time I get 1000g in DA3, MCC will be working.

I don't expect to get my 1000 until next year.

Personally never played much of a DA game but I might mess around with this one, haven't seen any gameplay for it yet though.

I'm starting to expect this game to be semi fixed to where you can at least find games on even teams quickly mid december. Though I'm probably being very optimistic

As soon as I see I have an Elite on my team, I know my team is fucked. 

Sorry, but I'll be one of those soon lol.

Being a dino is rad

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm exaggerating a bit. I've been getting quite a few H1 matches, but sometimes it's just frustrating when I see 6 people vote for a shitty map in a shitty game over a great map in a great game. Sometimes I'll get 3-4 H1 games in a row, but then I'll go 7-8 games without getting one because the idiots in the lobby are voting for Ghost Town, Orbital, or whatever other shitty map they, for some unknown reason, want to play.

C'mon man, everyone loves a bit of throwing power drains down the long corridor in Orbital

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

C'mon man, everyone loves a bit of throwing power drains down the long corridor in Orbital

For some inexplicable reason, I feel like kicking you in the face right now even though I know you're joking.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

For some inexplicable reason, I feel like kicking you in the face right now even though I know you're joking.

Well I just got a 4v4 searching for my first time today, so please don't

• Upvote (+1) 2

Played oddball on midship and encountered a glitch mixed in with the respawn glitch. My friend was dead but he was still racking up oddball time. We couldn't get the body to drop the ball plus his respawn timer was stuck so we were racking up free ball time lmao. Ended the game obviously but thought it was hilarious.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Matchmaking seems to work almost perfectly for me every time but I can't enjoy the game knowing it is so broken for almost everyone else!

Matchmaking seems to work almost perfectly for me every time but I can't enjoy the game knowing it is so broken for almost everyone else!

yeah same here... well in that case that i can find games really quick.. but most of the times its uneven teams... but when i can get a  4v4 or 5v5 its fun

I can't believe people still vote for Complex. I had to play a flag game on it. The only good thing was the shots were registering really well. If all the titles were like that, it would be amazing.

I also got a couple 8v8 games which was surprising. Gungoose CTF was fun, but it could use maybe 1 or 2 more rounds and the matching system still isn't great. A team of no thumbs vs decent people isn't very fun when you're on the no thumb team.

Had the worst night so far on MCC.

Turned on Xbox and searched.... Nothing.

Hard reset, searched again.... Nothing.

Hard reset again, searched and finally got a game (BR Narrows) Got excited.... Game crashed at loading screen.

Hard reset, searched again.... Got a game and got the choice of.... Orbital Team Slayer, Blackout Oddball, Orbital Flag.

Blackout Oddball chosen.... Team end up being fucking 5v2. Game goes for 5 mins when the team of 2 quit out.

Hard reset, searched again.... Got a game (BR Snowbound) Got excited.... Game crashed at loading screen. AGAIN!!!

Hard reset, searched again... Get Isolation Team Slayer... Oh well this will do. Game starts everyone is teleporting all over the map. Quit out 1 min in after putting about 5 clips into one guy.

Well that's enough for me tonight. Looking forward to the next patch that does fuck all.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I always seem to be able to search for my 1th game quickly in matchmaking, then it refuses to put me into a match after that. Strange.

Decided to do solo campaign on H2, of course it didn't save my checkpoint. Finished a level and did co-op campaign on CE with a friend. After every mission he black screened and we had to quit the game, reform the party, then start it again. The strange part about this is that when you go into the pause menu you can see the game fine, but as soon as you go out of it you can't move / turn / see anything. The lag is still there for the person who isn't host too (yes, NAT settings, local player, high up / down speed are all checked).

• Upvote (+1) 2

Remember back in the day when you could find games with other people. The technology was amazing back then.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Except for trying out new patches, I think I'm only going to play this game if I feel like getting campaign achievements.  I have only myself to blame for playing the game when I know its bad.  I'll stick around when I try out a patch and the game is actually good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just had my first game of CE

It kept showing the connection interrupted icon in the corner, all but 3 people quit and I had to quit because I couldn't walk.

#Halochant

EDIT:

K60V78F.jpg

I'm not a violent man...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd crack a chubby over some 1 Flag BR Terminal but no dice at the moment :(

I bet if I get into a game Vortex Infinity Slayer will get voted.

I'd like to see the chubby all of us hardcore BTBers would get if we'd actually get a Big Team Battle Pro playlist.

1-50 ranks

-no radar

-75% Halo 2 BR/SMG starts

-25% Halo 3 BR/AR starts, 110% speed modifier (Valhalla 5 plot Territories is too good to pass up :P)

Of course, the percentage should change according to the community feedback. However, as it stands, the percentages would work out nicely.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Bigteambattle.net bros. The BTB community will never get the playlist we need, customs and a separate community is the only option.

• Upvote (+1) 3