CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

People that believe that 343 botched the launch of MCC for more H5 publicity are probably the same people that post illuminati theory videos on Youtube

Nothing says buy our new game than "WOW, LOOK AT HOW BAD WE FUCKED UP THE LAST ONE AND DIDN'T FIX IT FOR MONTHS."

• Upvote (+1) 6

People that believe that 343 botched the launch of MCC for more H5 publicity are probably the same people that post illuminati theory videos on Youtube

Nah man, MS loves looking bad and losing money.

Nothing says buy our new game than "WOW, LOOK AT HOW BAD WE FUCKED UP THE LAST ONE AND DIDN'T FIX IT FOR MONTHS."

Again though, it's not like this event will have any real impact on Halo 5s release.  People grossly overestimate how many people will still care enough to pass it up due to MCCs failure.

They'll still smash ass on sales and the game will still decline steadily like Halo 4 did because it's not an interesting/good game.  Halo 5s fate is sealed regardless of what happened here.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know how you can say Halo 5 isn't a good game when you have never even played it. WTF

Again though, it's not like this event will have any real impact on Halo 5s release.  People grossly overestimate how many people will still care enough to pass it up due to MCCs failure.

They'll still smash ass on sales and the game will still decline steadily like Halo 4 did because it's not an interesting/good game.  Halo 5s fate is sealed regardless of what happened here.

I'm agreeing with you on that, but anyone who is saying 343 botched this launch on purpose to BOOST Halo 5's publicity? Come on...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I HIGHLY DOUBT that a game with fair starts, weapons on the map and emphasis on 4v4 will decline like Halo 4 did. The game is having a PROPER BETA

for a reason.

Also do not forget that it's shipping with a GOD TIER RANKING SYSTEM

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The funny thing about each update is for everything it fixes it messes up something else.

I've gotten the matchmaking turns custom lobby glitch 4 times in a row playing today and also had my game crash 3x, all things that happened very sporadicly before.

Right now it is literally impossible to rank up in h2a for me because even if I win every single game as the quit penalty is absolutely rediculous. I went down from a 11 to 8 to a 3 for quitting twice because I was playing a ridiculous shit like 2v5. Do they really expect me to just sit through that?

I'm agreeing with you on that, but anyone who is saying 343 botched this launch on purpose to BOOST Halo 5's publicity? Come on...

As far as that conspiracy goes, I lean more on 343 wanting to kill MCC because a year isn't enough time for people to actually move on from real Halo to play a shitty one in Halo 5 and they know that.

Ah, conspiracies.  Fun and pointless.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The funny thing about each update is for everything it fixes it messes up something else.

I've gotten the matchmaking turns custom lobby glitch 4 times in a row playing today and also had my game crash 3x, all things that happened very sporadicly before.

Right now it is literally impossible to rank up in h2a for me because even if I win every single game as the quit penalty is absolutely rediculous. I went down from a 11 to 8 to a 3 for quitting twice because I was playing a ridiculous shit like 2v5. Do they really expect me to just sit through that?

No, they don't. They set that up with the intention it would be 4v4, balanced teams all around but obviously it isn't the case :/

I HIGHLY DOUBT that a game with fair starts, weapons on the map and emphasis on 4v4 will decline like Halo 4 did. The game is having a PROPER BETA

for a reason.

Also do not forget that is shipping with a GOD TIER RANKING SYSTEM

Yea sure.  We'll see.  The core of the game is already horrendous and this "proper beta" isn't going to change that.  It's incredibly unlikely something so different from the series and fundamentally boring will hold interest but we'll see.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yea sure.  We'll see.  The core of the game is already horrendous and this "proper beta" isn't going to change that.  It's incredibly unlikely something so different from the series and fundamentally boring will hold interest but we'll see.

The only thing horrendous is Sprint is returning, and that Clamber looks pretty dumb. God knows what game you have been watching tbh

• Upvote (+1) 1

You can call Halo 5 whatever you want but it's far from boring.

All I know is

. There is a spectator mode

. There is a great ranking system

. There are even starts and FAST KILL TIMES

. A BETA A YEAR BEFORE LAUNCH

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Same bullshit was said with Reach "Bungie did this on purpose to stick it to the man before they left! >;)" Even people on this forum said that (you know who you are). All while Destiny MP is basically Reach 2.0. Some people love to believe everything is planned and a conspiracy.

Same bullshit was said with Reach "Bungie did this on purpose to stick it to the man before they left! >;)" Even people on this forum said that (you know who you are), all while Destiny MP is basically Reach 2.0. Some people love to believe everything is planned and a conspiracy.

Apparently tinfoil hats are back in fashion nowadays.

I will play Halo 5, I will fight in the No Sprint campaign, and I will pray to the Halo God SK that we will get a good game in the end.

The only thing horrendous is Sprint is returning, and that Clamber looks pretty dumb. God knows what game you have been watching tbh

Sprint ruins the game by itself, but all of the newly introduced mechanics are boring and uninteresting.  It's going to play like a completely different game and new shooters rarely ever stay relevant for long.  The last one to do it was Call of Duty 4.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sprint ruins the game by itself, but all of the newly introduced mechanics are boring and uninteresting.  It's going to play like a completely different game and new shooters rarely ever stay relevant for long.  The last one to do it was Call of Duty 4.

As long as it has the same old Halo gunplay, I doubt it will play differently. But I will have to play the damn game first 

Also, dev support is OP

As long as it has the same old Halo gunplay, I doubt it will play differently. But I will have to play the damn game first 

Also, dev support is OP

put sprint in any halo game and it ruins it.

Anyone else still not receive the update? I signed on last night to get it, received nothing. Signed on this morning and had a message from 343 about the update, but never received the update itself. (unless, does the xbox one turn itself on during an update like the Sony does with their consoles?)

I tried getting into a match just for the hell of it and played 5v4 Blood Gulch and it took like 3 mins to get a match.

Anyone else still not receive the update? I signed on last night to get it, received nothing. Signed on this morning and had a message from 343 about the update, but never received the update itself. (unless, does the xbox one turn itself on during an update like the Sony does with their consoles?)

I tried getting into a match just for the hell of it and played 5v4 Blood Gulch and it took like 3 mins to get a match.

X1 automatically installs updates in standby mode.