CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

A few questions:

Will Halo 1 come with the Halo PC maps?

Ranking system(s)? 

I guess you can record films from the old games with the Xbox One's software??

Any way to transfer Halo 3 maps and gametypes to the X1?

• Upvote (+1) 1

A few more questions sorry guys, will each if the halos have match making or will it just be custom games.

Also will you be able to play halo CE and Halo 2 multiplayer with original graphics. If so wouldn't a CTR TV be better?

Ahh, the return of Halo 2 online... remember, whoever is host on my team needs to be in charge of pressing that standby button.  

Yall thought the BR vs DMR debate was crazy.

Just wait until the Halo 2 vs CE debate. Oh man.

God help us all.

• Upvote (+1) 5

They should just make the new h5 game like the new xmen movie to erase h4 ideas..

• Upvote (+1) 4

Did anyone notice how when that one dude got sniped on ascension! The halo 4 symbol for headshot popped up!? No one caught that??????

• Upvote (+1) 1

A few questions:

Will Halo 1 come with the Halo PC maps?

Ranking system(s)? 

I guess you can record films from the old games with the Xbox One's software??

Any way to transfer Halo 3 maps and gametypes to the X1?

halo 2 has the pc maps on the browser during the e3 conference. So it may have pc maps? There all btb maps even tho. can play hitscan mod on pc to get your btb swag on. 

Ahh, the return of Halo 2 online... remember, whoever is host on my team needs to be in charge of pressing that standby button.  

but dedis...

Will it unify the community though? Or split us apart even more? I know im not going to stop playing H2, all the CE guys will be on CE nonstop, h3 guys on h3 and h4 kids probably on h4/5 beta.

I know personally for tournaments im 100% for h2 and nothing else. CE guys are going to say the same thing for CE, and so on.

If nothing else, it will unify the community under one platform, on one single disk. The way 343 is making everything interactive between games, I can play H2A on Prisoner if I want and we can combine maps and game-types from other games. The potential to mix and match stuff from different games, will create limitless replay-ability and opportunity for new meta.

I hope people just dont play one Halo game 100 percent of the time, that is not the way 343 wants you to play it its a celebration of the entire Halo series experience. As for what games will be played at tournaments, I would be a fan of Halo CE 2v2 and Halo 2 FFA/4v4 but that doesn't mean there cant be H3 tournaments either it all depends on what game the community gravitates towards.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Did anyone notice how when that one dude got sniped on ascension! The halo 4 symbol for headshot popped up!? No one caught that??????

we were all prob too missing noticing the hitmarkers and grenade indicators. tho all the medals and voices sounded/looked like they were from h4

• Upvote (+1) 1

This announcement means alot more than simply "My favorite Halo is back online on XB1 with dedis", this means the ENTIRE Halo community will be united for the first time on one single platform and on a single multi-game disk. The potential for the tournament scene and the entire Halo community will be HUGE. The community has a chance to stand united and rebuild the Halo community on XB1, lets not fuck this shit up with petty squabbling over which game is better, we literally have all the games now and all their functionality under our control.

This is so true so if I die tomorrow this will be on my tombstone.

• Upvote (+1) 4

halo 2 has the pc maps on the browser during the e3 conference. So it may have pc maps? There all btb maps even tho. can play hitscan mod on pc to get your btb swag on. 

I used to play Halo PC BTB all the time so much fun on those enormous maps

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still a bit confusing...

Is there a rank in that Playlists? A skill Rank, not a EXP crap rank

They said that the multiplayer will be the same multiplayer as it was 10 years ago. With ranks and everything.

Halo 2 Anniversary:

-Full Anniversary treatment, including terminals

-New prologue and epilogue cutscenes that tie into Halo 5

-All original multiplayer maps – including all DLC maps (23 total)

-Most multiplayer tricks and glitches should still work

-Also includes six “reimagined” Halo 2 maps running on a native Xbox One engine

Wonder how the Glitches will work in MP, considering the Code of Conduct for Xbox Live(•Do not exploit game vulnerabilities or glitches.)

I really am worried about the whole community being torn apart.

Like i dont want there to only be 20k on each game. I really want this to work but i keep thinking that

with all 4 having MP that things will be crazy. So lets hope guys.

• Upvote (+1) 1