CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Since the games come out, I've played maybe 20 games.  I really just want my money back tbh, good thing I bought a digital copy!

I wish I was waking up from a coma and this shit wasn't happening.

Seriously depressing year. I did -nothing- in terms of 2014 gaming, other than this collection.

GTA V is going to be celebrating what 2013 had over this miserable year.

Same here. This time next year we might all laugh at how bad the launch was while playing great Halo games online.

I've already put in about 40 hours into Master Chief Collection and I am enjoying myself. With FFA back it's bareable to play match making, but only like 5-10 games a day because the P2P is awful.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish for once they would be truthful and write an update that shows they're aware of how much of a catastrophe this thing actually is.  

They keep wording these updates as if the game is absolutely fine for someone out there.  It's not.  This thing is fundamentally broken and literally no one is playing it how/as much as they want to.  This isn't just a product that released with a few hiccups.  It's a completely dysfunctional product.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The fact that we actually were waiting on that update makes it worse than if they would have just released it spontaneously. Really? We waited for THAT? This provided no insight, and is yet another placebo update. Once again, I'm not satisfied at all from 343's community relations, and if they can't be more specific about the problem and the time frame for fixing it, then things are as bad as we feared.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its not just that this is going to take weeks to fix, but 343i STILL doesn't know what the problem is and how to start fixing it. 

THAT IS NOT A GOOD SIGN AT ALL.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I doubt even if they took everyone step by step into what they are doing people would be just as mad at any update given. It doesn't matter what 343 says it doesn't matter about the substance the only "substance" in these updates people care about is a date/time frame this will be fixed and we got that even though vague. At least people wont get their hope up for nothing this week or next week.

Really? Have you been on Waypoint, Reddit, here? All I read page after page is people wanting to know whats going as well as a legit timeframe. We recieved neither. I don't know I get what you're saying I just want to hear a little more than the same rehashed stuff we have been hearing since launch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yea, come Christmas I think I'll be looking strongly at a Wii U. That's something I never thought I would say...

Why are people surprised that this will take weeks? Are we that delusional?????

That and ignorant

Note: they did say multiple tweaks and updates over the next couple of weeks. Not "the next update is in a couple of weeks"

Yea, come Christmas I think I'll be looking strongly at a Wii U. That's something I never thought I would say...

I'm going to go simple one of these days and just get a Gamestick or whatever.

I don't know what you guys expected. Like the only thing that's going to make people happy is a date that the game will finally be fixed. You guys say you want an update, that 343 needs to talk to us, then they release an update saying they realize things don't look good and everyone flips out saying that 343 is only apologizing ad not saying more.

What do you expect them to write? They don't have it fixed yet and they're telling us it's not fixed, I'd rather them be truthful with that than having them say it'll be fixed in three days and we get another broken patch.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

FIRE. EVERYONE.

THE REMIX.

If they want us to actually accept their apology, they need to do three things;

- FIX THE GODDAMN GAME BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

- Give us dedicated servers in custom games

- Show you're serious about what happened by holding people accountable and letting them go

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know what you guys expected. Like the only thing that's going to make people happy is a date that the game will finally be fixed. You guys say you want an update, that 343 needs to talk to us, then they release an update saying they realize things don't look good and everyone flips out saying that 343 is only apologizing ad not saying more.

What do you expect them to write? They don't have it fixed yet and they're telling us it's not fixed, I'd rather them be truthful with that than having them say it'll be fixed in three days and we get another broken patch.

A game that worked at launch

• Upvote (+1) 8