CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Whatever it is, they'll probably wait until 11:59 PST to post it.

Most terrifying plot twist, what if the H2A rumble pit playlist is the update...

I wouldn't foresee it being beyond the realm of possibilities 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Small tip for those doing the Campaign Scoring achievements - blowing up unoccupied enemy vehicles will still give you points.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whatever it is, they'll probably wait until 11:59 PST to post it.

well maybe they work on it until their shift ends then submit it

I really wish there were population numbers for this game so we could see how many people are never coming back that tried to play at launch.

I believed you just summoned Coachmayne.

Question... Who the hell is Temperistic or whatever his name is and why does he have so many viewers on Twitch?

It was understandable that the first week was flooded with streamers from all walks of life but this guy always has a ton of viewers for some reason..

I guess i've never heard of him lol

Question... Who the hell is Temperistic or whatever his name is and why does he have so many viewers on Twitch?

It was understandable that the first week was flooded with streamers from all walks of life but this guy always has a ton of viewers for some reason..

He view bots.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

See when he has 1000+ views? The last two digits of that is actually how many viewers he has. He bots 1000 on the dot. 

I keep freezing every time it tries to sync data at the menu screen.

Is this happening to anyone else and is there a way around it?

So I take it the game still doesn't work yet?

I was going to visit my brother and hop around for a bit whenever it's stable but I'm not going to bother if splitscreen queues are still so screwed up by the time I get out of queue it's time for me to leave

I encourage you all to report Temperistic every day. HaloLegends is likely botting as well.

LIKELY?

pahahahaha

• Upvote (+1) 1

I knew it had to be something....that Temperistic guy is a scrub.

How do u even bot viewers? WHY would you do it? Sad.

LOL.  Doesn't Temperistic post on here?

He does, not often but he does.

He posted this last time and hasn't been around since.

Just got my first MCC perfection. 20-0 on priz.

We beat the other team 50-7 lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

See when he has 1000+ views? The last two digits of that is actually how many viewers he has. He bots 1000 on the dot. 

Well that makes a lot of sense!

I guess the only other thing is the reasoning behind it?

I hope he doesn't get ad money based on his viewer count or however Twitch pays its broadcasters.

Well that makes a lot of sense!

I guess the only other thing is the reasoning behind it?

I hope he doesn't get ad money based on his viewer count or however Twitch pays its broadcasters.

He won't get shit from it other than an ego boost. If you visit his channel, you can see how many people are really there by looking at the active chatters. I just went and counter the amount of people in his chat - 90. 

90 people in the chat for 2600 viewers he currently has? My ass.

EDIT: 

pHEWQG6.png

Bahahaha.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Next game I start off with a Running Riot and go 25-6 on Beaver Creek. Isn't there supposed to be a skill system? Is it butchered or coming out with ranks?

Next game I start off with a Running Riot and go 25-6 on Beaver Creek. Isn't there supposed to be a skill system? Is it butchered or coming out with ranks?

I was under the impression only ranked playlists have the skill-stuff.

Just got my first MCC perfection. 20-0 on priz.

We beat the other team 50-7 lol.

got 8 perfections so far 1 on H2A and 7 on H3... to bad H3 perfections do not get saved into your medal stats

CSR is working fine.  :kappa:

I was under the impression only ranked playlists have the skill-stuff.

There should be a hidden skill system behind both the ranked and unranked playlists. With the visible ranks getting reset so frequently, though, it's possible the hidden skill system is getting reset just as frequently.

• Upvote (+1) 1