CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Maybe it's because I back out every 2 minutes or so but I tend to find matches easily

• Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah, I'm vowing not to play H1 multi on MCC until it gets fixed.

Well you're probably not going to be playing it then. Call me a negative Nancy all you want, but in the coming months I'll bet I'm right on this one.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So since the Patch has been out i Have not had a download prompt. Ive done everything. Hard reset Xbox over 20 times lol. Any idea on whats Happening? Did my Xbox download it in the Background? Any help would be great.

So since the Patch has been out i Have not had a download prompt. Ive done everything. Hard reset Xbox over 20 times lol. Any idea on whats Happening? Did my Xbox download it in the Background? Any help would be great.

Go to settings>Power and startup and tell me what your settings say.

Go to settings>Power and startup and tell me what your settings say.

I have Instant On enabled along with everything, except "On start, go to TV"

I have Instant On enabled along with everything, except "On start, go to TV"

Okay than it definitely downloaded. When searching in matchmaking, does "players found" or "connecting to session" ever pop up?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay than it definitely downloaded. When searching in matchmaking, does "players found" or "connecting to session" ever pop up?

Yes. And thank you for your quick reply. :)

*waits 5-10 minutes for game*

*kills time on computer*

*looks over, AR starts Halo 3*

This happens way too much. 

Yeah I hardly ever end up voting because it takes forever to find a match, and when you do you get like 5 seconds to vote.

I'm with Proven on this one, games aren't too bad. At worst it's 3-5 minutes of searching when I'm with a party of friends. Also, out of all the games of TS, I have had maybe one or two AR starts and a total of like 5 H3 games. It seriously is weird how different the results are for different people.

Didn't Neighbor, Ghost and Dersky Test this death-of-master-chief.jpg

*attempts to make a joke, too stupid to realise pros hired for h5, gets the neg bomb*

Leave and never come back spuddoth.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

*attempts to make a joke, too stupid to realise pros hired for h5, gets the neg bomb*

Leave and never come back spuddoth.

You can't say they didn't all know the game was broken before it came out. I'm sure they all played it plenty.

*pros hired to work on h5*

*h5 is still gabage*

*halo is dead*

Halo is fucking dead ladies and gents, we had a nice few days there

Thanks for nothing 343

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Actually glad I'm at work today so I don't have to get annoyed with matchmaking. This is basically my first Halo game and I was looking forward to it so much, and it turns out that I can't even play it. It fucking sucks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It amazes that people are quitting when you finally get a match, specially when it was even teams.  Just played HCS warlock flag, actually 4v4, was close whole time and was 0-0 for like 4 min, we captured one flag, 3 of the players quit. WHY!?!?!?!?

Because there's literally no downside to quitting out in this game.

Is it just me or do you post this GIF like five times a year? lol

5 times a year I happen to see dumb shit posted on here lol

So I decided to search in the Team Slayer playlist by myself, when all of a sudden there are 15 out of 12 people in the room....

Snapshot_20141122_175925.jpg

#justmccthings

• Upvote (+1) 4

^^ lol

you sure that's the Ts playlist though? those gametypes say otherwise

i hate the team slayer playlist. I just want to play h1 online...in matchmaking. There are dedicated playlists for h2/h2a and h3....why the fuck are you voting for these games in the only playlist with h1? go play the playlist for the game you enjoy and let me flourish...please

• Upvote (+1) 1

^^ lol

you sure that's the Ts playlist though? those gametypes say otherwise

i hate the team slayer playlist. I just want to play h1 online...in matchmaking. There are dedicated playlists for h2/h2a and h3....why the fuck are you voting for these games in the only playlist with h1? go play the playlist for the game you enjoy and let me flourish...please

Haha, I was definitely searching TS by myself, but it did turn into BTB. Good times!

*pros hired to work on h5*

*h5 is still gabage*

*halo is dad*

Halo is fucking dead ladies and gents, we had a nice few days there

Thanks for nothing 343

fixed

I'll be honest I had about 10 games last night within 1 hour in the H2A playlist, 5v5 4v4 or 3v3 never uneven teams. Most fun I've had since I got the game. I hope it works again tonight. When the game works it's an amazing game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll be honest I had about 10 games last night within 1 hour in the H2A playlist, 5v5 4v4 or 3v3 never uneven teams. Most fun I've had since I got the game. I hope it works again tonight. When the game works it's an amazing game.

Well, fuck it. I am on the hype space ship again.  :halo:

HALO WILL NEVER DIE. 

I don't get where these dedicated servers are, I can tell I'm getting peer to peer games because the side wouldn't show everyone red bar, etc.  Wtf man :(