CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

It's definetly better for me today. I'm finding games pretty quick, halo never was the fastest to begin with, so the update did do something. Still needs some fine tuning for sure, fix the uneven teams fiasco right away PLEASE, and no more 5v5 Bs. I can't wait till halo 2 classic and halo 3 ranking system goes live!!

Bi-daily is fine, they probably don't have anything new to say every hour.

Daily is good for me. Even if its just a repeat of what was said previously, let us know you're still doing something. After that patch came out we had sixteen hours of silence. Not a single peep from any employee.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's definetly better for me today. I'm finding games pretty quick, halo never was the fastest to begin with, so the update did do something. Still needs some fine tuning for sure, fix the uneven teams fiasco right away PLEASE, and no more 5v5 Bs. I can't wait till halo 2 classic and halo 3 ranking system goes live!!

lol, youre gonna have to wait.... (a long long time)

I feel bad cause Im trying to get one of my friends who didnt come up playing h1 with us to like h1... and hes getting pissed cause this is the only halo in the collection where he shoots at someone and nothing seems to happen about half of the time. I have to agree with him honestly. It REALLY sucks that h1 has the worst hit detection of all of the games in MCC. Sometimes I think I'd almost rather have a terrible easy mode hitscan pistol that actually worked rather than this sometimes 3 shot sometimes 9 shot kill idiocy. I can put what appear to be perfect shots on a dude and watch his shield light up like crazy and nothing happens. So frustrating. I'm still playing well but it just doesnt feel like h1 to me yet.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I feel bad cause Im trying to get one of my friends who didnt come up playing h1 with us to like h1... and hes getting pissed cause this is the only halo in the collection where he shoots at someone and nothing seems to happen about half of the time. I have to agree with him honestly. It REALLY sucks that h1 has the worst hit detection of all of the games in MCC. Sometimes I think I'd almost rather have a terrible easy mode hitscan pistol that actually worked rather than this sometimes 3 shot sometimes 9 shot kill idiocy. I can put what appear to be perfect shots on a dude and watch his shield light up like crazy and nothing happens. So frustrating. I'm still playing well but it just doesnt feel like h1 to me yet.

Yeah, I'm vowing not to play H1 multi on MCC until it gets fixed. It's just going to ruin any type of nostalgia. 

Curious - did the patch make any noticeable changes to the CE netcode for on-host and off-host? 

Been finding games at a decent pace tonight, but have had a few times now where the game either freezes on the map selection screen, or the map loading screen.

Game wouldn't sell imagine if 343 shipped h4 without halo in the title

That's not what I said. I mean rather than trying to incorporate all these ideas and abilities that "innovate" halo, why not make something that is more balanced around whatever concept they're trying to push Halo towards?

All their "bad ideas" could probably fit in a balanced and competitive manner if it wasn't centered around a halo based arena shooter. How? Not sure off the top of my head but I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard. Whether or not that game would actually sell a large amount of copies and become a franchise is another story.

Is their any dedicated websites for tracking stats and leaderboards?

Halowaypoint is shit and apparently HaloTracker isn't able to do this. 

I seem to be able to find matches while in a partybut if I search alone nothing for hours... Not "playing" again u til the next "patch".

Basically the 1.4gbs of shit did this:

Got rid of hitmarker sounds in CE

Added "connecting to session" which does nothing

Made more bugs

Made more bugs

You can make someone the session leader now. At least in the Campaign lobby. That's about the only thing it fixed FML

Made more bugs

Don't forget -1th :(

Made more bugs

Someone should do the math on how many gigs its going to take to fix this game at that rate lol

I'm too lazy

russell-westbrook-wat-to-reporter-o.gif

been hanging around frankie too much

Is it just me or do you post this GIF like five times a year? lol

It amazes that people are quitting when you finally get a match, specially when it was even teams.  Just played HCS warlock flag, actually 4v4, was close whole time and was 0-0 for like 4 min, we captured one flag, 3 of the players quit. WHY!?!?!?!?

Ranks will hopefully help this, 343 should punish aka 15-45mins Ban. I doubt this will happen now. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So guys what happens from here?

We have no power and we watch a favorite hobby finally come to an end.

I'm not fucking special or anything but I get matches in 2-4 minutes

What are you guys doing to not get matches?

• Downvote (-1) 1

So guys what happens from here?

Wait a few weeks or a month or whenever for the game to be 100%

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'm not fucking special or anything but I get matches really fast

What are you guys doing to not get matches?

For me it doesn't find anything when searching alone. In parties it sometimes works.

I have open NAT, 75mps down/7,5 mps up and am from the EU.