CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Anyone going to record the event? Unfortunately I will be at work all day tomorrow. 

Anyone going to record the event? Unfortunately I will be at work all day tomorrow. 

The event was watchable on Xbox Live after the show last year.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would it be possible to have #weback  trending?

Definitely needs to happen if we actually back  :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I never really got to play that much Halo 2 and I currently don't care at all about halo, I'm really hoping tomorrow can change this.

The Reach you played wasn't a Bungie game, the Reach Bungie gave us was trash

In the sense of it being competitive, yes, but it was still a well made game, which is the point I was making on my post. Thanks for reading.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If H2A gets announced, Beyond should do a throwback H2 tournament on XBC/Vista! 

On another note, my body IS ready, so HYPED

• Upvote (+1) 2

Off topic, but anyways: I didn't play  Reach until v7 due to me not liking the game, but lets be honest, Halo: Reach was an amazing fucking game. It may have not been the most competitive game, but generally speaking it was a great game. The maps had just as much detail as Halo 3 maps (I am talking about scenery, etc) and everything functioned flawlessly. 

Functionally Flawless..

What about the immense level of frame lag when on forged maps? Or the host changing 5 times in 5 minutes with no quitters..

Reach is, was and always will be, a piece of shit...

• Downvote (-1) 1

There will be another Xbox 360 Halo game, but there will also be a new Halo game on the Xbox One. 

Please no please no please no no no no no no no no no.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The main reason I believe in H2A Multiplayer is the non-denying from 343 and also that Xbox one tourney they had a few months ago... Halo 5 probably isn't playable at this point, right?

The main reason I believe in H2A Multiplayer is the non-denying from 343 and also that Xbox one tourney they had a few months ago... Halo 5 probably isn't playable at this point, right?

I'm sure H5 is "playable", as in real early stages of pre-alpha. They have been making it for 2 years now, so there has to be SOME progress by now.

That interview with Phil Spencer... when he was talking about his "game of show" or whatever, he mentioned a game in the middle of the presentation saying lights would turn "orange" and would give you a "hint" as to what it may be... All I could think of was this... lol

HALO 2 ANNIVERSARY!! YESSSS!!!

a2f5910d5457b92d821236d02d6c3d85.gif

yTG0R.gif

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4