CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Why switch back? H2's old graphics are an eyesore.

There's an achievement for switching the graphics on each level. Figure I'd do it.

343 just closed the doors, fired everyone and gave up. lol

"ahhh fuck this, it didnt work, lets go home..."

and halo 5 is now not in production anymore. 

verified!   by myself...

• Downvote (-1) 1

Dev AMA was closed due to him not giving good answers, not due to the lack of verification. He sent us strong verification that he worked with MCC, but he refused to go into basic detail with the game, making the AMA insufficient.

LMFAO. That good ol 343 PR. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is Matchmaking really still P2P? I thought it had been fixed with the removal of built-in host booting.

Since the patch my games have been p2p as far as I can tell... Or the dedicated servers have been crapping. My connection has been way, way less crisp then it was before the patch. And I have been getting host migration black screens what indicates p2p for me.

I wish we could remove all crappy responses from the devs

But then we wouldn't get answers at all. Ever.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm legitimately sad about all this. I keep checking back on here and reddit and twitter but I'm just getting more and more frustrated.

May end up buying the destiny DLC after all

I'm about to spend the $60 on CoD. Didn't get it when it came out as there was no point in me getting it to play for a week. MCC is such a mess doe. Haven't been this disappointed in Halo since Halo 4 brought Halo "back to its roots".

Hard reset my Xbox and found a game relatively quickly. I originally had that downloading data message which probably caused the problem. Haven't had a chance to play with a party yet, is that still broken? Also, I'm pretty sure my most used weapon in h1 matchmaking is the rocket launcher. Gotta love being the only one with a timer. Most times I have rockets with at least camo or OS, sometimes all three.

Omg I said 343bola somebody tie me to a board and tar/feather me and run me out of town. Better yet just send me to guantanamo. Y'all are incredibly thin skinned.

You said something that people may find offensive. You got banned for it.

Shouldn't be a surprise.

Didn't have a problem finding games today, but had more of a problem with people leaving games. I got up to Rank 5, then dropped back down to Rank 3. First time I have ever really been frustrated and quit continuous times - just no point in playing uneven games. Hoping for better luck tonight. 

Here is another video. This guy has like 2 million subs...

So yeah. We are at the point where all you can say is "Fuck You" to 343i. Because just on reputation alone, its too late and the game is dead. There is no coming back from this for the MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Here is another video. This guy has like 2 million subs...

So yeah. We are at the point where all you can say is "Fuck You" to 343i. Because just on reputation alone, its too late and the game is dead. There is no coming back from this for the MCC.

The vid is coming from a person that made money by trolling kids on CoD. I'm not buying it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If you leave the bridge and/or cross some barrier too quickly (I think its frame perfect), you won't get your pistol. This has always been in the game. If you backtrack the game will give it to you. You can exploit this glitch to have 3 weapons on you.

Never knew that, appreciate the knowledge bomb.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The vid is coming from a person that made money by trolling kids on CoD. I'm not buying it.

You can believe it or not. But everything he says is true. Some people here are in complete denial right now. Sure the competitive scene will be about the same as what we had in early H4 because of the HCS but there will be no casual MP growth for this game. The damage has already been done. 

I've had really really good luck finding games today. I've even been able to play with a buddy of mine in matchmaking. I guess they're making a little bit of progress

Out of all the games that could have shit the bed, it had to be Halo.

For nobody else, gave me a thrill

with all your faults,

I love you still

It had to be you,

wonderful you,

it had to be you

I've had really really good luck finding games today. I've even been able to play with a buddy of mine in matchmaking. I guess they're making a little bit of progress

were teams even or nah?

Why switch back? H2's old graphics are an eyesore.

What? Halo 2 looks so much better than Reach or H4. H2A looks alright, but still not a huge fan.

You can believe it or not. But everything he says is true. Some people here are in complete denial right now. Sure the competitive scene will be about the same as what we had in early H4 because of the HCS but there will be no casual MP growth for this game. The damage has already been done. 

Yep word of mouth will have tarnished this games reputation among casual players.

Important people have to be fired, in a very loud, public way, in order to even begin to recoup some good faith with casuals.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Remember when people were pissed about CS:GO when it first launch? The devs listened and made the game awesome again. I'm not saying the exact same thing will happen to MCC, but at least become playable to a point when it's fun to a point where players will start coming back. I'm giving 343 til the new year to redeem themselves of this catastrophe of a launch.

And when matchmaking gives you a 4v4 or when it works the way it's suppose to, MCC multiplayer is really fun to play like it's suppose to.

• Upvote (+1) 2