CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I will say this, I am finding matches MUCH more consistently. Yeah it still takes 3-5 minutes to find a good match, but at least I'm getting them. 

What sucks is that people can't join in-session lobbies. You'll go from a game of 11 people, play it, it'll drop to 8, play it, then to 6, and then everyone leaves. You have to start/stop a lot which is annoying but it's happening on a consistent basis for me. 

For people asking why 343 has not made a statement.... It would sound alot like this.

343- "It has come to our attention that many issues still exist in the MCC after the content update. I assure you, we have no fucking clue what is causing these issues, but we are working around the clock to fix them."  :kappa:

I do want to say something about H2A though. I've never played competitively in a tournament style. I mostly just play for fun online and watch tournaments. I'm a competitive person by nature online, but that obviously doesn't mean much.

When it works, H2A feels really, really, really good in my opinion. Especially when compared to Reach and 4.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm finding players quicker, but when it tries to put us in a game it freezes at the map loading screen and shoots me back to lobby like 75 percent of the time... What the ef

We've been bitching about lack of information and people are shitting on the guy trying to answer questions*.

lol.

Some people are just grand.

*assuming it's real.

343 employee actually answering questions about the broken game they shipped? Nah that makes too much sense