CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Can't even find a game no more. If this was any other game apart from Halo, I would of got rid of this shit already.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"User has been suspended until

10/29/2552 5:00 PM PST

due to Posting inappropriate or leaked content"

I got banned on waypoint for 538 years for posting #343bola. I didn't even make a thread, it was just a post in an already existing discussion. LOL that's a great way to keep a fanbase, just ban everybody who voices displeasure.

• Upvote (+1) 5

"User has been suspended until 10/29/2552 5:00 PM PST

I got banned on waypoint for 438 years for posting #343bola. I didn't even make a thread, it was just a post in an already existing discussion. LOL that's a great way to keep a fanbase, just ban everybody who voices displeasure.

I'm surprised anyone on here still had a waypoint account. Their mods are legit 50s in the thin skinned douche playlist.

• Upvote (+1) 3

1. Bring party to lobby

2. And please Please stop party's from splitting in EVERY Playlist

That's all i really want...

:nugget: :beyond:

I got banned on waypoint for 538 years for posting #343bola. I didn't even make a thread, it was just a post in an already existing discussion. LOL that's a great way to keep a fanbase, just ban everybody who voices displeasure.

That's not voicing your displeasure for the game. You're being immature, and thinking you're funny.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm surprised anyone on here still had a waypoint account. Their mods are legit 50s in the thin skinned douche playlist.

I'm still sitting in the thin skinned douche lobby.

#fire343

You forgot to include the part where you make this completely useless post.

You forgo to include the part where you reply to said useless post.

Summary of this forum:

Argue over inconsequential shit: the last 10 pages are about whose fault it is that the game is broken, while offering no constructive criticism but arguing over if it is professional or not to tweet a developer, "Fuck You"

People with Pink or Red Names automatically get 5 likes regardless of what they post.

Trolls who post memes and GIF's get more respect then someone who displays a logical post.

Someones posts a Bravo reply to a question with a generic unhelpful answer and it gets around 17 likes.

Am I missing anything?

Awaiting neg rep.

Summary of this post:

:salt:

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Summary of this forum:

Argue over inconsequential shit: the last 10 pages are about whose fault it is that the game is broken, while offering no constructive criticism but arguing over if it is professional or not to tweet a developer, "Fuck You"

People with Pink or Red Names automatically get 5 likes regardless of what they post.

Trolls who post memes and GIF's get more respect then someone who displays a logical post.

Someones posts a Bravo reply to a question with a generic unhelpful answer and it gets around 17 likes.

Am I missing anything?

Awaiting neg rep.

lol tru

still can't find a game.

same

rip

nah, they probably bought them with our mcc money

I don't think comparing 343 and ebola is a very good way to show displeasure or constructive.

You forgot to include the "t".

• Upvote (+1) 1

No, you forgot that part, i didn't make the list. C'mon bro.

Honestly though, I would rather people be complaining then not saying anything.

This thread has like 80 pages in the last 24 hrs haha.

At least we have a place where we can identify with one another, since the one other thing that we all have in common currently doesn't work.

Comparing 343 to ebola is tasteless.

If I was still mod, that would have probably been a post edit and not a ban, but you definitely weren't in the right there.

That's Twitch chat level of posting.

and that's not good.

I don't know if I'm more upset at 343 for MCC or at myself for not preordering the Smash 4 bundle. 

Basically the worst things in the world. 

If I was still mod, that would have probably been a post edit and not a ban, but you definitely weren't in the right there.

Not arguing whether it was "right" or "wrong" the point I was trying to make is that they ban people for next to nothing, this was just my personal example. I don't think posting #343bola equates to a 538 year ban.

Comparing 343 to ebola is tasteless.

Can't tell if sarcastic or overly sensitive.

I don't think comparing 343 and ebola is a very good way to show displeasure or very constructive. Funny, but not for waypoint lol

Do people honestly think if everyone is constructive that things will magically be fixed? Like honestly they are aware of the problems, how we do or don't post about it on the internet does not matter AT ALL.

That's not voicing your displeasure for the game. You're being immature, and thinking you're funny.

Maturity =/= making a two word post on waypoint that's obviously a joke.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1