CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I want my money refunded to me.

me too honestly. I don't have time to fuck around every time I wanna play and it seems like keeping a party together is even harder in CUSTOMS. Fuck that

me too honestly. I don't have time to fuck around every time I wanna play and it seems like keeping a party together is even harder in CUSTOMS. Fuck that

Agreed.

So far today, I have had the game freeze on me 5 times, a 1v1v1v1v1v1 in team slayer, h2 classic turned itself into big team battle (5v7 i might add), extremely laggy games that wont change host, constant party issues and last of all - at least 10 failed games when it is loading the map. So over this garbage game! I'm demanding a refund and will go and do something more enjoyable, such as jumping on my own nutsack repeatedly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It seems the only thing 343 was able to improve with this massive patch was matchmaking times, though I wonder if it's to a degree a false positive. I mean that in the sense were we getting phenomenal times because so many people were trying it out after getting the patch or did it really just improve times? If it improved matchmaking times as a whole, great, good job 343i; but you forgot the rest of the damn problems. Games randomly ending, IF you could search with a party of friends, you got split up on different teams, or split after the post carnage report, teams being unbalanced. While I think the problems will be eventually fixed, eventually just isn't good enough and they've squandered any faith I've had in their company to put out even a semi-functional product as a whole. I won't go as far as to demand a refund, as I did make the choice to purchase the product under my own free will. However I can't help but feel insulted by the company that as a consumer they believed we were complacent or dumb enough to accept what they sold us as "finished". Shame on you 343i.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So, how do you guys feel about being able to trade kills in Halo 2 classic now? I just watched Mikwen play a midi ffa and he traded at least 6 times in one game. I am pretty disappointed personally.

I know this to be true from my own experience. On lockout in h2 classic, me and another guy both full health BXR'ED eachother and both died. I just LOL'ed....

Can you imagine what the game must have played like before the 15 GB day one patch?

Pink vs orange vs Brown 3 vs 1 vs 9, oh god I can't even fathom how unplayable it would have been.

In all seriousness I was able to find three games searching with a Team of 4, we got split up twice, once into 3 vs 3 and once into a 6 vs 3, but the one 4 vs 4 we had, it hit home, it instilled hope in a dark place in my heart where 343 rage has filled since 343 game up on Halo 4.

tl;dr patch did something, helped slightly, not sure. Match times are good, freezing issues, roster issues, audio issues, xbox quit issues, still persist....

• Upvote (+1) 2

Talking of the day one patch. Wasn't it originally 20GB, then it was only 15GB? If so why were things taken out?

Just noticed the medal chest still doesn't work. Three perfections down the drain.

We need a statement by noon Eastern

• Upvote (+1) 1

So when I was joking about what do we do if the patch doesn't fix anything and people responded with "we riot" 

Where are we meeting and how are we rioting? 

IF they ever fix the game I will play it, until then Im gonna stick to customs/not playing at all. It's  :beyond: a joke.

This tweet from the Halo Invitational the weekend before the launch just make me wonder what 343 knew about the "real" game before the release.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm actually pretty positive they tightened the Pistol spread in CE with the update.

It has less spread than in Campaign now, don't know if that was true before with MCC CE. (if you don't hold the trigger obviously)

PC Pistol has more spread than Xbox Pistol FYI.

Well, looks like I put a little too much faith in the patch- I've got an x1, monitor, MCC disc, and play & charge kit in transit. Hopefully we get something before thanksgiving.

Am I supposed to be getting a download prompt when I launch MCC for this patch? I'm getting nothing. Checked in My Games & Apps and I'm still at 59gb.

Hard reset my Xbox and still nothing.

I am finding games well with a 2. I also think I must be the only person not to like Lockout.

I am finding games well with a 2. I also think I must be the only person not to like Lockout.

There was a reddit thread the other day that was titled "What is your favorite map/gametype and why is it Lockout Team BRs" lol

I'm expecting 343 to do something along the lines of............

Kinda see a little resemblance to Quinn. I'm extremely disappointed in this patch. Things are not any better. 

Also I finally caught on that whenever it tells me I've unlocked new nameplates, the game is fucking with me.

You're not alone on that.