CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Sooooo can someone help me out real quick, just got home from work - turned on my xbone - loaded MCC - and wasnt given any sort of prompt to start an update?

Does it autoupdate or something when I have the xbone off? If so what kinda voo doo mama joo joo is that?

How do I make sure I have the most recent patch installed?

Search times were pretty long and then it started to get quicker after about an hour. I got the lost connection boot three different times and the game crashed to the dashboard once when I clicked my files. Other than that, the games that I did get to play were decent.

Maybe it's just me, but I swear I can still hear those audible hitmarkers in CE when I'm shooting close to mid-range. It's not as loud though.

Sooooo can someone help me out real quick, just got home from work - turned on my xbone - loaded MCC - and wasnt given any sort of prompt to start an update?

Does it autoupdate or something when I have the xbone off? If so what kinda voo doo mama joo joo is that?

How do I make sure I have the most recent patch installed?

How big is your game?

shoot id have to go back and look.  how big should it be?

Mine is 58GB.

I'm actually pretty positive they tightened the Pistol spread in CE with the update.

It has less spread than in Campaign now, don't know if that was true before with MCC CE. (if you don't hold the trigger obviously)

Patches are as solid as my shit after a peanut butter jelly sandwich and coffee.

???????

This sounds a lot like....

angry-video-game-nerd.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Fuck it, I'm just going to go play GTAV. I'll check back on this pile of shit in a month or so to see if anything has changed. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can 343i just tell us what is going on? Like I really want to know why matchmaking is STILL not working.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Funny thing is, despite all the unbelievably terrible launch issues/patch issues, I still would rather have this game as is than any other game that's come out since 2007. Playing customs h1 2v2's and h2 4v4's with people I havent talked to in 7 years is still so much fun despite the frustration. It's just sad thinking of what this game could have been had it launched correctly.

I wish they would say how many games are on dedicated servers. I do not think I have had any games today on them. I got matched up against Hysteria and many other Americans... should not happen with dedicated servers. 

So, how do you guys feel about being able to trade kills in Halo 2 classic now? I just watched Mikwen play a midi ffa and he traded at least 6 times in one game. I am pretty disappointed personally.

Dedis arent working for the most part.

Patch fixed nothing.

Suddenly I see the launch of Battlefield 4 as not too terrible, never thought another game in this gen would out'do what DICE did with BF4, yet 343i pulled it somehow.

I would like to hear some sort of statement from them anytime today. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Solo Searching = Works

Party = Broken

yeah...I searched with a 3 man a few times and had very little luck.

I do think CE feels much better though.

First attempt after downloading game: I found a game in less then 5 min but had to retry a couple of times. First game got voted team slayer snowbound ==>xbox home "turn off console"

• Upvote (+1) 1