CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I've considered it but I'm too much of a coward to actually try it.

It's one of those terrifying things that you put off doing forever... and then when you do it you think 'why the fuck did I wait this long?'*

If you have other people telling you to do it, and they aren't family members, then it's probably worth a shot. Worst you can do is lose all your self esteem for about 3 minutes until you see the next guy after you.

*provided you don't blow hard

Guys, please try rebooting your game and join h2c, 4v4s non stop here for me.

you apologize and then do it again...  grrrrr 

i give up

I'm in the TS playlist so that's 10 max still.

H2c right now REQUIRES 8 players to start, with 8 players max. Tonight it's been non stop 4v4

you apologize and then do it again... grrrrr

I'm in U.S. Maybe I'm seeing a different hopper than you? Mine won't start without 8 exactly in the lobby.

Halo 2 Classic is the only playlist that gets consistent games for me.

For me it's the only hopper with min/max of 8, and that was lowered from min 6/ mac 10 approximately 90 minutes ago. I think they're testing it, but I've consistently gotten 4v4 for the past 80 minutes.

Got some good games in today with some friends. Only problem had to rejoin the leader's game after every game because we couldn't back out together. At least didn't have to quit out of the Halo app after every single game like before the patch haha.

Better, but still a long way to go to where it should be.

I really wonder where's everyone at 343? Like noone has said anything after the patch...

They're too busy writing the apology article.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I really wonder where's everyone at 343? Like noone has said anything after the patch...

I hope they went home and got some rest.

They're too busy writing the apology article.

They should go home and close shop.  I could care less about their politically correct apology riddled with excuses and false promises.

I want results.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

well at least i can play one game with friends, then just divert my attention to far cry :P

They have nothing to say but "sorry you guys deserve better". And I think they may have realized we're sick of hearing that meaningless response.

I think ill just go get GTA 5 for PS4 later today or something. This is getting ridiculous.

Edit: Support is talking about some kind of compensation that is supposed to be coming no info on what it could be though.

Hey guys I made a montage out of all the clips I got since launch, Id really appreciate it if you guys would watch the video and give me any feedback on my gameplay/editting skills. Im especially proud of the play I made at 1:32

kthxbye

You lied to me, where 's the play at 1:32? I demand the play at 1:32! It was shutting off the game wasn't it? :P

• Upvote (+1) 1

You lied to me, where 's the play at 1:32? I demand the play at 1:32! It was shutting off the game wasn't it? :P

The play was the game crashing, but my l33t skills allowed me to reboot the game just in time to download the latest matchmaking data

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can promise you they went home at 5pm, just like every other working person. If you think they have a office full of people working around the clock to fix this, you are horribly wrong. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I can promise you they went home at 5pm, just like every other working person. If you think they have a office full of people working around the clock to fix this, you are horribly wrong. 

Genuinely curious, but surely someone had to be doing something for the H2Classic playlist to suddenly switch to 4v4 right? I'm pretty sure it was like 9pm pst when that happened.

Obviously they aren't working around the clock. I'm just curious about how simple of a change that is I guess.

Genuinely curious, but surely someone had to be doing something for the H2Classic playlist to suddenly switch to 4v4 right? I'm pretty sure it was like 9pm pst when that happened.

Obviously they aren't working around the clock. I'm just curious about how simple of a change that is I guess.

That's matchmaking controlled. They swapped playlist sizes in Halo 4 (and Halo: Reach, Halo 3 and Halo 2) in updates weekly/monthly. In these nine days of failure, they could have easily fixed the playlists to be 4v4 (5v5 for Halo 4) and 8v8 for Big Team Battle but they didn't.

• Upvote (+1) 2