CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I don't often post on here, but when I do it's because I spent around 350 dollars to play a game that isn't even finished. I live a few hours from Seattle, thinking about starting a #Occupy343 movement. But seriously now that I have an XBone can anyone recommend good games for the system that actually work.

FPS Gta 5 looks INCREDIBLE 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ok can we get something straight.

If you are searching BY YOURSELF and you are able to get a game in a short amount of time --- it is not a surprise to anyone here. We get it, you can search and play BY YOURSELF.

That is not the issue here.

Understood. But after 9 days of uneven games, please understand my excitement for (solo) getting consistent 4v4 matches - FINALLY.

• Downvote (-1) 2

No sounds for hitmarkers in Halo CE?

They got rid of them but to be honest I'd like them back. It's damn difficult to tell if your shots are connecting or not due to the shoddy netcode.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I don't often post on here, but when I do it's because I spent around 350 dollars to play a game that isn't even finished. I live a few hours from Seattle, thinking about starting a #Occupy343 movement. But seriously now that I have an XBone can anyone recommend good games for the system that actually work.

They're all cross plat and they all come out next year or later. 

Played with a buddy of mine. Got into quite a few matches. Had a lot of fun. Thank goodness they took out the audible hitmarkers in CE and the registration seems a lot better.

• Upvote (+1) 1

D4, Forza Horizon 2.

• Upvote (+1) 1

For some reason once the game finds 8 people it decides to wait just long enough to get that one extra person in there while before the patch the moment it found 7 people it would instalock the game.

Ok can we get something straight.

If you are searching BY YOURSELF and you are able to get a game in a short amount of time --- it is not a surprise to anyone here. We get it, you can search and play BY YOURSELF. You are not experiencing anything ground breaking in the midst of the 343 shit show.

That is not the issue here, so posting about it really is pointless.

(sorry for the rant, was just anoying to read the posts from people who clearly are not playing with a party and are trying to act like everything is all good and #WeBack.. NO WE ARE NOT BACK)

(ok now im done)

Ive been searching by myself for a cumulative total of about 9 hours. Not. One. Effing. Game.

#Fire343

For some reason once the game finds 8 people it decides to wait just long enough to get that one extra person in there while before the patch the moment it found 7 people it would instalock the game.

On your h2c hopper is it showing min/max 8 players? I've been getting 4v4s for the past hour.

On your h2c hopper is it showing min/max 8 players? I've been getting 4v4s for the past hour.

I'm in the TS playlist so that's 10 max still.

As bad as this launch disaster has been luckily for me I have enough games to hold me off or keep my interest.

I no longer have excitement for this game and I'm just waiting for the day everything works and we finally get ranks 4 months after.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Geometry Wars 3 next week?

Really? Loved GW2, I didn't know 3 was coming out! Still a little sad that I bought an XB One hoping to grind Halo but instead I'm simply hyped for an arcade game.

Not sure this bug has been mentioned or not before. Was on a 4v4 ctf sanc game on h2c. One time after I died my respawn timer froze at "Respawn in 9" for at least 30 seconds. Then it randomly started counting down after that. 

Other people were still respawning normally while it happened.

Didn't think to record it unfortunately. 

Hah. The one and only silver lining to this clusterfuck is this thread turning into open mic night.

Haha truth. Anybody here actually do open mics? Curious with all the premium jokesters in here.

Haha truth. Anybody here actually do open mics? Curious with all the premium jokesters in here.

I've considered it but I'm too much of a coward to actually try it.

Right now I view 343i as a complete joke and utter failure. Halo: CEA was a total disappointment, because the multiplayer portion of the game was a slap in the face to OG H:CE players. To make matters worse, 343i's excuse "that the original H:CE multiplayer experience cannot be replicated" have been disproved by their own game.

Halo 4 is considered by most to be the worst game in the series, and was DOA shortly after launch. And now it seems that MCC might suffer a similar fate, unless there is so kind of otherworldly intervention, that allows them to get matchmaking working properly (you know, like all the other Halo games since Halo 2).

Ya, that is how you feel now. But think for a moment. How do you think you will feel six months from now if this continues and no one at the C level is fired?I expect some scape goats below them, but if all the C levels remain, how would that impact your view of 343 as a legitimate commercial enterprise?

What would that tell you of their internal politics?

Holy crap, I go to MCC on twitch just for the lulz and as soon as I click the MCC tab, my entire browser crashes lmao

Now you are making think MCC has a curse all over it...