CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So I just woke and started reading here and noticed that my worst nightmare has become reality...

The patch just downloaded... wish me luck.

Go to roster, click on there name and scroll down. They recently added it.

Perfect, thank you :D

So I just woke and started reading here and noticed that my worst nightmare has become reality...

Have fun not playing anything. Matchmaking still takes forever to find a match. Just spent 15 minutes just to get into 1 match.  

Does anyone know if they plan to put in a "promote to leader" option for party? Or is there already one and i just can't find it?

its been added. Just press X to look at roster....and press A on a name in your party and you will see it in the list of options

Godspeed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Enough is enough. Heads must roll. I for one will be glad to wait a month to have this game fixed - provided it's fixed by someone other than 343 Industries and that company is dissolved.

I'm creating a hash tag, feel free to use it everywhere.

#fire343

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Bro just got my first 4v4!!!

3rd h2c in a row, 4v4. I think it's working guys. This took me about 5 seconds.

Oh you troll.

I fucking hope 343i hires some outside consultants to fix this fucking mess since they've shown how incompetent they are on their company's own fucking console.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Enough is enough. Heads must roll. I for one will be glad to wait a month to have this game fixed - provided it's fixed by someone other than 343 Industries and that company is dissolved.

I'm creating a hash tag, feel free to use it everywhere.

#fire343

I agree somewhat. We need to see accountability beyond "We are sorry, thanks for your patience". Fucking fire the people that allowed this to happen. There is institutional failure here. Them fucking disappearing for 7 hours after the patch is launched is ridiculous. We need to hear from them, because our confidence in 343 is shot. Now isn't the time to release a placebo patch and then run away. After the launch debacle, they hid away and tried to shield themselves with this patch. This was their out, their way not to have to, on a wider scale, address the failure of MCC. Well, they blew that chance. They can't hide behind another fucking patch a week from now.

I want to see what went wrong, and what continues to be the problem. I also want to see a few people in leadership positions looking for jobs next week, to show they are serious about this.

• Upvote (+1) 2

3v5 on Foundation and getting spawn killed...

What do you know I'm playing a 5v3 spawn killing the other team on Foundation \  :kappa: /

Also, if this is as good as CE gets in MCC, aka slightly better than what I've been playing, I feel bad for the people who are relying on CE to enjoy MCC. I legitimately feel for you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't often post on here, but when I do it's because I spent around 350 dollars to play a game that isn't even finished. I live a few hours from Seattle, thinking about starting a #Occupy343 movement. But seriously now that I have an XBone can anyone recommend good games for the system that actually work.

Ok can we get something straight.

If you are searching BY YOURSELF and you are able to get a game in a short amount of time --- it is not a surprise to anyone here. We get it, you can search and play BY YOURSELF. You are not experiencing anything ground breaking in the midst of the 343 shit show.

That is not the issue here, so posting about it really is pointless.

(sorry for the rant, was just anoying to read the posts from people who clearly are not playing with a party and are trying to act like everything is all good and #WeBack.. NO WE ARE NOT BACK)

(ok now im done)

I don't often post on here, but when I do it's because I spent around 350 dollars to play a game that isn't even finished. I live a few hours from Seattle, thinking about starting a #Occupy343 movement. But seriously now that I have an XBone can anyone recommend good games for the system that actually work.

Pick up the new Dragon Age Inquisition - its pretty incredible

• Upvote (+1) 1