CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Why exactly would you want Bungie to buy it back? Last time I checked their new game has: Sprint, ADS, Zero Competitive support, "Classes", "Abilities"....SMH.

And? Destiny is not Halo so it doesn't matter.

And? Destiny is not Halo so it doesn't matter.

This collection wouldn't exist if Bungie still owned Halo.

On that thought, I don't have faith any developer these days would care enough to make sure an HD collection works. I'm glad I didn't get the Hitman HD Trilogy bundle. :/

I'm not saying it's fixed or perfect. But it's not hopelessly broken like some people make it out to be. I can deal with the game crashing if MM is eventually fixed, which I'm assuming it will be within a few weeks

It is definitely beyond recovery. How many people will NOT buy an XB1 this christmas as a result of MCC? how many people are now done for good with Halo as a result of MCC? Those numbers are key, because for Halo to succeed, there needs to be large populations.

Here is a question for everyone:

If there isn't a C-level cleaning in the near future at 343 given this fiasco, how would you view 343 as a commercial stuido?

H2C playlist is indeed 8 player max now!!!

^ not playing anything else from now on.. until they fix the other playlists 

• Upvote (+1) 1

^ not playing anything else from now on.. until they fix the other playlists

Maybe by tomorrow this will all be sorted. So far tho the lobby has trouble reaching 8. Still waiting to start.

Seems to get hung up on 7. We might be almost at beta status.

Maybe by tomorrow this will all be sorted. So far tho the lobby has trouble reaching 8. Still waiting to start.

Me too...are you in my game????

Halo 2 Classic playlist is also listed as a minimum player count of 8 too. I'm guessing to avoid 3v4's etc.

We'll see if it actually does avoid uneven teams though.

Me too...are you in my game????

Nope. Gt is xzenarcade. Yeah I'm stuck at 7 and it's not starting. They're up to something...

Dropped down to 6, still not starting.

Got 7 again. Still waiting. I think min player at 8 will guarantee it not starting with uneven teams.

lol my h2c found 9 players.. dropped to 8.. then to 7.. then 6.. and then i got kicked out wtf... 

Cool... just got a 5v5 king of the hill on Lockout in Halo 2 Classic.

So much for 4v4??

Im F'n done with 343.

I WAITED 20 MINUTES FOR THAT!!!

lol my h2c found 9 players.. dropped to 8.. then to 7.. then 6.. and then i got kicked out wtf...

Dropped to 6, I'm going to back out and try again. It won't start tho with less than 8, I'm sure of that.

Fuck CE is just impossible to play without the hit sounds especially since the netcode is still shitty.

Cool... just got a 5v5 king of the hill on Lockout in Halo 2 Classic.

So much for 4v4??

Im F'n done with 343.

I WAITED 20 MINUTES FOR THAT!!!

At least it was even teams.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know this fiasco gives me a great appreciation to whoever coded halo 3. No matchup issues, got you a 3v3 or 4v4 every time. Unless you were playing big team of course then it would be 6v6.

Still boggles the mind how you are in the next generation, trying to outdue the previous studio, yet you fuck up this hard.

• Upvote (+1) 3

This shit wont download for me, Its been downloading for an hour and a half and im on 9%. I have a 30mbps connection.

I've been finding matches by myself for the past hr. Hmm...

The past two have been 5v5 n shit too. Hmmm

I've been finding matches by myself for the past hr. Hmm...

The past two have been 5v5 n shit too. Hmmm

What hopper are you in? H2c goes to 7/8 each time, then waits for an 8th until people start leaving.

1th