CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Why would bravo want to continue working at a studio that wants to make call of destiny more than halo?

If I had been on the inside I would have gone nuclear and been let go at the early design phases of h5.

Why would you want to continue working at your job even though you would most likely be getting paid more working there than if you quit and worked somewhere else? This is a very self explanatory question and I have to ask how could you press that post button?

• Upvote (+1) 2

When you search MCC with a friend, but he gets put on the other team and you have to kill him

FHxywRL.jpg

THG-stills-the-hunger-games-movie-299478

• Upvote (+1) 1

I understand the anger

But saying "this game might never work" is a bit extreme. It's been 9 days. 9 days is absolutely positively zilch in game design, and the game is already a lot better than when it launched. I'm not excusing 343 at all and they should get every ounce of shit they are getting, but unless they drop off the face of the Earth this game will eventually work.

They released a 1.5GB update and the game progressed like .01%. For some it even regressed.

They released a 1.5GB update and the game progressed like .01%. For some it even regressed.

It went from like 10% of people consistently finding games to about 70% albeit once you find a game it can be fucked. All I care about is MM and that part actually is functional.

It went from like 10% of people consistently finding games to about 70% albeit once you find a game it can be fucked. All I care about is MM and that part actually is functional.

o thats nice, it still takes me and many others over 10 mins to find games.

progress!!!

Sometimes it does work. But when it works... it can go either way.

B28HpqZCEAAlBsI.png

I'm not saying it's fixed or perfect. But it's not hopelessly broken like some people make it out to be. I can deal with the game crashing if MM is eventually fixed, which I'm assuming it will be within a few weeks

I'm not saying it's fixed or perfect. But it's not hopelessly broken like some people make it out to be. I can deal with the game crashing if MM is eventually fixed, which I'm assuming it will be within a few weeks

It's going to be a little more than a few weeks.

You can't just say 9 days is nothing in the gaming industry then say a few weeks is plenty to fix this train wreck, lol

Well its already been confirmed Bungie is working on Destiny 2 so its too early to think about Bungie coming back  :kappa:

Hey.

If Microsoft continues at this rate, Halo will be so tarnished and they'll want to sell it. Then Bungie could buy it back.  :kappa:

Why exactly would you want Bungie to buy it back? Last time I checked their new game has: Sprint, ADS, Zero Competitive support, "Classes", "Abilities"....SMH.

the game is already a lot better than when it launched

not at all(for me at least)

I am running in to far more issues now than I did when it launched, and I actually made it in to more games then than I do now

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm finding matches, but kids just vote Halo 3. Go fucking play the Halo 3 playlist if you want to play Halo 3. I turned my Xbox off after the 2nd game of that garbage. FOV literally makes me dizzy. Such a garbage game, I'm so frustrated right now, I'm going to go read a book. 

I guess I'm done with this game until they get a CE playlist because I'm not wasting my time with that shit anymore. 

Hey look 4v4 Damnation! Or... we get 7 votes for Halo 3 Cold Storage! FML.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wut?

I thought Destiny would be a World of Warcraft type deal? You know, constant updates and what noTT

There gonna be 3 of 'em

I'm finding matches, but kids just vote Halo 3. Go fucking play the Halo 3 playlist if you want to play Halo 3. I turned my Xbox off after the 2nd game of that garbage. FOV literally makes me dizzy. Such a garbage game, I'm so frustrated right now, I'm going to go read a book. 

I guess I'm done with this game until they get a CE playlist. 

nothing wrong with h3

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm getting games searching solo, consistently. But every game I get into is 5v4. How they went home for the night without changing playlist max players I'll never know.

nothing wrong with h3

If you have no standards. 

But fine, if you like bad games, they have playlists specifically made for them. Go there. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Has anyone noticed in H2 Classic that the lobby now says 0/8 instead of 0/10? Looks like they changed it within the last hour. Getting 4v4's.

I am sorry, but how hard can it possibly be for 343i to fix matchmaking so that games launch with the proper number of players. and parties are not split? I just cannot understand how M$ can tolerate this level of ineptitude. It really feels likes it's 343i's goal to destroy the Halo franchise.

I give up for tonight. Tired of dashboarding the game over and over hoping that one more restart will let me find a game. Time to go watch Bob's Burgers and cry myself to sleep. night fellas