CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Yeah, and now sometimes I can't exit the carnage report. There's no "B" option so I have to quit and restart the game. Who the fuck tests these 'patches'?

Obviously the same ppl who tested the game

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can anyone who is knowledgeable about these sorts of things tell me if theres ever a case where patches dont work the way they should right out of the gate? I wanna hold out hope for this but if it doesnt make sense to then it doesnt make sense.

Patches are generally solid I think.

Instead it has sprint, clamber, hulkness, and big ass maps.

But it also has a ranking system and the HCS, which can be greatly contributed to Bravo's interaction with 343incompetent

But it also has a ranking system and the HCS, which can be greatly contributed to Bravo's interaction with 343incompetent

Why would bravo want to continue working at a studio that wants to make call of destiny more than halo?

If I had been on the inside I would have gone nuclear and been let go at the early design phases of h5.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Anyone getting kicked before the game starts?

Nope cause I don't even get in the game.  :chiefdancing:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why would bravo want to continue working at a studio that wants to make call of destiny more than halo?

If I had been on the inside I would have gone nuclear and been let go at the early design phases of h5.

money talks

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This game may never actually work. I think that reality is slowly starting to set in.

So maybe those in 343 who hate classic halo farmed MCC out thinking, so what if it does work? It isn't my halo anyways.

Well its already been confirmed Bungie is working on Destiny 2 so its too early to think about Bungie coming back  :kappa:

Wut?

I thought Destiny would be a World of Warcraft type deal? You know, constant updates and what not?

I understand the anger

But saying "this game might never work" is a bit extreme. It's been 9 days. 9 days is absolutely positively zilch in game design, and the game is already a lot better than when it launched. I'm not excusing 343 at all and they should get every ounce of shit they are getting, but unless they drop off the face of the Earth this game will eventually work.

Actually something along these lines is currently in the works.

Good luck with that because it won't go as people think

When you search MCC with a friend, but he gets put on the other team and you have to kill him

FHxywRL.jpg

I died a little in the inside lmao

Instead it has sprint, clamber, hulkness, and big ass maps.

I guess 343ayame is not a good play on words anymore as well... =X