CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Can anyone who is knowledgeable about these sorts of things tell me if theres ever a case where patches dont work the way they should right out of the gate? I wanna hold out hope for this but if it doesnt make sense to then it doesnt make sense.

I wonder if Bravo regrets spending the bulk of 2012 tonguing 343's asshole raw in order to get gainful employment there. Poor guy is now the social media face of a company that is absolutely clueless and has to answer to fans for their fuckups.

If Bravo didn't work for 343, Halo 5 would have Flinch. And I am 100% serious.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I honestly can't imagine how Bravo must feel. The guy has been working his ass off since he has join 343 and they threw him under the bus with this mess. Now a lot of the blame is going onto him for this. He really cares about the Halo community its just a shame to see it like this right now.

• Upvote (+1) 8

My xbox one gets here tomorrow......I guess it was a waste of time at this dark hour?

if you play alone then your fine, but if you plan to play with friends then your screwed.

My favorite is after an update, they give some message to us and you have to press "A" to advance with it saying, "Let's play some Halo!" and im just sitting here like bro... I'm trying.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I managed to snag this video of the patch making its way to my console:

iqxBk0H6qDUa6.gif

Hah. The one and only silver lining to this clusterfuck is this thread turning into open mic night.

• Upvote (+1) 3

My favorite is after an update, they give some message to us and you have to press "A" to advance with it saying, "Let's play some Halo!" and im just sitting here like bro... I'm trying.

Those messages infuriate me. Halo 4's were even worse. "New stuff? Sweet! Let's go!" Holy fuck there are some woefully out-of-touch people working at that place.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wonder if Bravo regrets spending the bulk of 2012 tonguing 343's asshole raw in order to get gainful employment there. Poor guy is now the social media face of a company that is absolutely clueless and has to answer to fans for their fuckups.

I'll even admit I've tweeted my frustration to him. I honestly feel bad about it but who else can you voice your thoughts to when everyone else at that company had their finger up their ass.

I'm praying 343 is at PAX East so I can verbally slaughter them.

First time I don't want to support halo anymore. Because supporting halo means supporting 343i and this company doesn't give a shit about it's customers. They deceived everyone who bought the game at launch and we can all see we're months away from having a working game. 

No

The game doesnt work so i dont see that as much of an issue

Because it will work eventually 

Anybody else notice that even when the game finishes and you win/lose the Post game lobby says "Match Incomplete" at the top.

It's happened to me literally every time.

I kind of wish it said "Game Incomplete" because that would make a lot more sense.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Anybody else notice that even when the game finishes and you win/lose the Post game lobby says "Match Incomplete" at the top.

That's been a thing since launch.

I kind of wish it said "Game Incomplete" because that would make a lot more sense.

Yeah, and now sometimes I can't exit the carnage report. There's no "B" option so I have to quit and restart the game. Who the fuck tests these 'patches'?

• Upvote (+1) 1