CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

read on another forum from someone who called for a refund...supposedly we only got the update on our end and these incompetent fucks will be updating the servers all night on theirs, so there will be issues till they are done..

:lol:

the bullshit pr has spread to customer service now. Fuck outta here

• Upvote (+1) 1

New here, I've been lurking the forums for a while, but figured it was time to make an account finally. 

I'm obviously really disappointed with the patch too. When I first downloaded it, I was able to get into games pretty consistently, and only had one game out of 4 or 5 that had uneven teams. I was pretty excited by this. Then I got the "Downloading data" message and it was over. Finally got that to disappear and haven't gotten a game for about an hour and a half since.

The most discouraging thing about this entire situation is that we haven't been told a single thing that's actually productive. I'm sure that people like Bravo and others that seem to genuinely care about the community and game want to tell us what they know, but I'm also sure that people above them won't let them. I'd be shocked if people like Bravo aren't just as frustrated as us. 

I'm usually an optimistic person. I've been giving them the benefit of the doubt for a while, but this entire situation has been severely disappointing. I still think the game will turn into a good thing eventually, we'll just have to see if anyone is left to play it by then.

• Upvote (+1) 6

It's gotten to the point where I just don't care anymore. As long as this shitty company is in charge of Halo, there is no hope for the series, and that is the simple truth. They do not care about their fan base, they don't care about Halo, all they care about is appealing to whatever is the flavor of the week. To be honest, I hope the game just completely fails and it results in some other studio being put in charge of Halo, because that is the only thing that can save this series.

Off topic: I think it's funny how they constantly toss around the phrase "arena shooter" when referring to Halo 5, like calling it that will somehow not make it a casual Call of Duty: Battlefield Titanfall Warfare clone. There is nothing "arena" about that game.

• Upvote (+1) 5

So I just played a 4v4 CE game on HeH and it actually ran great. I don't know if I was host, but the connection was actually really good. I hate how this game gets my hopes up sometimes. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's not loading for me, is that the joke here?

"I checked streams. I'm not the only one." Yep, pretty much me and half the other Halo players l0l.

I wonder how long the delay will be for ranks in other playlists

Hahahaha.

I dont see them ever fixing the problems, let alone getting ranks.

read on another forum from someone who called for a refund...supposedly we only got the update on our end and these incompetent fucks will be updating the servers all night on theirs, so there will be issues till they are done..

:lol:

the bullshit pr has spread to customer service now. Fuck outta here

youneedmorepeople.jpg

Hey.

If Microsoft continues at this rate, Halo will be so tarnished and they'll want to sell it. Then Bungie could buy it back.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Why did I preorder this again....

Lol

Because 343 fooled you, my friend. You have fallen victim to the horrific disaster of corporate bullshit. They promised you that your favorite games would play "exactly as you remembered it 10 years ago." They emphasized their strong and tech-savvy UI that somehow magically interconnected 4 blockbuster games into one. Unfortunately, you realized that this gold that they advertised as being the "ultimate" gift to Halo fans was really just a fabrication describing shit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

On the 343th day of Halo Fest, 343i gave to me...

343 broken promises.

342 Xbox resets.

341 uneven team games.

5 RANKED REEEEEEEEESETS!!!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hey.

If Microsoft continues at this rate, Halo will be so tarnished and they'll want to sell it. Then Bungie could buy it back.  :kappa:

Well its already been confirmed Bungie is working on Destiny 2 so its too early to think about Bungie coming back  :kappa:

I swear to god this 5v5 bullshit is why uneven matches happen 90% of the time. It ends up with 9 players in 5v4 or it sits there waiting with 8 players, someone quits out and it goes 4v3.

At least I'm no longer staring at "downloading matchmaking data."