CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Look man I dropped $500+ to play some Halo, not an arcade game. H5 looks decent and its something I want to play before bashing to hell.

My post was more about rebuying Destiny for its garbage PvP, or this year's shooter-Madden.  I don't blame you for wanting to try Halo 5.  I do too.  But seriously, if you're looking for a good shooter to tide you over, PvZ and BF4 are where it's at.  Just because they're not as popular doesn't mean they should be overlooked.  They're excellent.

I don't even have the patience anymore to wait 3 minutes for a game even though that is not horrible. I need to take a break from this aborted game.

I love how Bravo was answering all questions when the patch came out, but after the players downloaded the patch and realized how much of a failure it was, he stopped.

Didn't Kobe say yesterday something about when times get tough, you work the hardest. Yeaa...

Dont you bring Kobe into this you peasant piece of shit.

I really wish they would just be up front and honest for once and tell us that the game is unfixable or will take a long time to fix

they owe their customers at least that

I think we need to make a separate thread where shitting on 343 is within the guidelines.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I remember that thread. It was just after I quit foruming (and Halo, because lolHalo 4) for quite a while. 

Funny how history repeats itself.

And I don't care if they redeem themselves in some way, somehow .I will drill them whenever possible with that "Trust us" bullshit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really wish they would just be up front and honest for once and tell us that the game is unfixable or will take a long time to fix

they owe their customers at least that

I'm deeply sorry to hear this, I will let the team know about these complaints and look for an ETA on when I can respond to you.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

So what are the chances that this game is totally unfixable and goes down as one of the worst disasters in gaming history outside of the atari E.T desert burial? 

I love how Bravo was answering all questions when the patch came out, but after the players downloaded the patch and realized how much of a failure it was, he stopped.

Didn't Kobe say yesterday something about when times get tough, you work the hardest. Yeaa...

But to be honest he must be stressing and lacking sleep this whole time. May just need to take a night before he gets sick. But there should be others in the role if not him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

But to be honest he must be stressing and lacking sleep this whole time. May just need to take a night before he gets sick. But there should be others in the role if not him.

Yeah, I think Mrs. CEO Bonnie Ross should be saying something. She should be doing Bravo's work.

Yeah, I think Mrs. CEO Bonnie Ross should be saying something. She should be doing Bravo's work.

"Rages are always fun! Stay tuned for the next Title Update!"

• Upvote (+1) 5

So I guess I should just pick up my copy of Super Smash Bros. tomorrow since MCC is still in the dumpster.... 

Saying this after getting 4 matches of uneven teams and multiple game crashes after new patch....

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nah, dude. PR is for the lackeys. Clearly big time brass shouldn't have to get their hands dirty talking to their audience.

Oh wait.

cad5806060ea8ca55fda3e55ccf5efae.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

But then she'd have to get off the couch and actually do something :/