CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Saying it again. Start from the top and clean house. Bonnie Ross needs to go. Stop the defending and start holding people accountable.

Again, if Red Bull got caught not giving its drinkers wings, then 343 is well within the realm of getting bit by the law when they have actually put forth a defective product. 

I swear I felt like Bonnie Ross (and a few others) should have been let go a long time ago. However I feel like in today's day and age with dumb shit like gamergate you'll just get attacked and labeled a misogynistic racist even though it's 100% warranted. Honestly I don't like the direction they have taken the franchise at all, and I'm not one of those "hate everything new" people either, I just don't think they have gone in the right direction and think her (and a few others) are the reason behind it.

Also, I think this thread should just turn into a funny meme thread at this point, far more entertaining.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm having 0 problems. Finding matches quickly and no crashes. Been playing for two hours.

Why you gotta tease a bro like that come on now you breaking my heart you making me bleed I'M FUCKING BLEEDING RIGHT NOW.

I'm having 0 problems. Finding matches quickly and no crashes. Been playing for two hours.

If you restart your game you most likely will get the downloading latest data screen of death.

Still sitting here, almost ten minutes now, with the "downloading latest matchmaking data. Please wait." Message.

GG to the H2A Champion Series. Lol, I bet this shit won't be fixed in time for 343 to even support competitive tournament play for it. All they seem to care about is Halo 5: Advanced Warfare.  

Also at least I have Elder Scrolls Online launching on xbox one next month. Probably will have a better launch then MCC but we'll see lol. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I have a never ending "downloading latest matchmaking data" after the game freezes on me. This patch is something special folks.

Yeah I've been on the downloading latest data screen for thirty minutes now. What a fucking joke man. Fuck 343. They ruined my all time favorite video game once again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Like, seriously. I don't. I REALLY don't want to go there.

But this is ridiculous. Like, beyond ridiculous. Like, this is shit that I know I would be getting screamed at for if I ever did anything so disappointing in my current setting. 

It's between seeing them do shit to Halo that makes little to no sense whatsoever with Halo 4 and now Halo 5, and then being unable to deliver on their promise that "It'll be just like 10 years ago!" I can understand bugs. I can understand glitches, I can understand the need to patch the game. But the game isn't even the problem here. We, literally, cannot even play the game the way it's meant to be played.

The gameplay is, SOMEHOW, the least broken thing out of all of it. When you actually play a match, just about everything runs smoothly. CE is a bit wonky, but that's no different from what we got from CE PC, so I can forgive them for that.

We're dealing with issues that even Destiny didn't have. Destiny had server connection issues, to be sure, but I could play the damn game and connect to others.

I'm not calling for a manhunt, or a lawsuit, or anything of that nature. I just want to know, what the fuck is going on?

• Upvote (+1) 6

I had a feeling that this update was gonna fail. It's is halos destiny, nothing is going to ever be the same as it was, master chief collection isn't the savior we all thought, it's going to mark the day everyone lost faith in 343i and never will buy another game they produce. Seriously of there was a way we all could get our money back I'd be first on the list. I literally feel like they just stole my money

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm about to steal my neighbors goat and blend that little bastard.

AND IT WILL BE ALL YOUR FAULT 343!!!!!!!!

If you restart your game you most likely will get the downloading latest data screen of death.

I was finding games easy then switched tags and got this message

i dun goofed

GG to the H2A Champion Series. Lol, I bet this shit won't be fixed in time for 343 to even support competitive tournament play for it. All they seem to care about is Halo 5: Advanced Warfare.  

Also at least I have Elder Scrolls Online launching on xbox one next month. Probably will have a better launch then MCC but we'll see lol. 

you do know ESO was complete trash on pc right?

rip HALO

So has anyone contact @brav, @halo, @xbox, or anything about this whole "downloading latest data" thing? Anyone heard anything back from an official source about what is causing it?

Halo is so back right now, that it went back in time and lost all online capabilities.

I genuinely pity people who work at 343 at this point. I don't even feel like being mad, I just can't comprehend how wrong something like this can go.

• Upvote (+1) 1