CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Halo 1 felt a lot better. Still not Xbox level but clearly better than before. Still got flash shots but the pistol seemed to hit much more . Only 1 game though

I honestly think 343 needs to give players who have bought the game a refund, shut down the servers, re-release it when it is 100%, make the game free, and then delay Halo 5.

You can't honestly think that tho right? Refund understandable, but giving the game away for free? And pushing back the cash cow for Xbox because some outsource companies couldn't handle the ports?

Come on son.

H1 still feels pretty bad.  Sounds are removed from hits, and powerups are spawning exactly when they should.  Shots felt bad still, got a 5v4 so it was too much of a clusterfuck to really tell what shots were hitting who.  

I just want to be able to get into a party with my friends and play on the same team with them in matchmaking.  That's all I can ask for at this point, anyone have any luck with that post-patch?

Hitsounds are necessary for Halo 1 at this point. It's the only way to know when your shots are hitting or not. I get that it wasn't in the original, and that it makes grenades too powerful, but it's a necessary evil and I'm really disappointed that they just removed it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's amazing how slow of a game halo 2 is. Just played Wizard/Warlock back to back. It's not even in the same realm.

don't see this getting fixed until after the H5 beta that I'm sure will run smoothly besides maybe day 1.

Time played in Halo 2 Anniversary:

1:17:17

I'm master chief

Are you a wizard?

New mode makes games more exciting! Never know when the game will end so better play smart!

RIP my sides

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm finding games faster but once I get into said game my xbox crashes. It's happened every time. My experience with this game is getting worse and worse

• Upvote (+1) 2

So isn't the thing we wanted here? Matches are found fastly? Anyone who thought everything would be fixed in one patch has too much blind confidence

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So isn't the thing we wanted here? Matches are found fastly? Anyone who thought everything would be fixed in one patch has too much blind confidence

Not everything, but these "Fixes" are minor.