CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Last night I was trying to beat The Library on Legendary.   I was stuck in the room where both doors close and the flood keeps pouring out.  Almost beat it several times.  I must have attempted it 20 or 30 times.  Unfortunately, my checkpoint before the battle left me with no grenades.  On one of my respawns, I was messing around and jumped in front of the back door as it was closing and got glitched into the door.  I could see both sides of the door.  Then I jumped and it pushed me outside of the door, but on the back side. AKA: Not in the room where you are supposed to kill the flood as they pour in.  I got a checkpoint basically as soon I jumped and got glitched onto the wrong side of the door.  I had to start over the whole level.  

Just a warning to not make the same mistake I did.       

Proof that dynamic spawn Shrine causes campy, boring gameplay: every Shrine TS game in the invitational event.

There is no reason to push if it will hurt your team.

I also got a perfection not long ago. 21-0 on Complex.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Last night I was trying to beat The Library on Legendary.   I was stuck in the room where both doors close and the flood keeps pouring out.  Almost beat it several times.  I must have attempted it 20 or 30 times.  Unfortunately, my checkpoint before the battle left me with no grenades.  On one of my respawns, I was messing around and jumped in front of the back door as it was closing and got glitched into the door.  I could see both sides of the door.  Then I jumped and it pushed me outside of the door, but on the back side. AKA: Not in the room where you are supposed to kill the flood as they pour in.  I got a checkpoint basically as soon I jumped and got glitched onto the wrong side of the door.  I had to start over the whole level.  

Just a warning to not make the same mistake I did.       

Uhm... you do know that you can just hide in the corner by the door that Spark eventually opens, and no Flood will attack you, right?

Yeah I had issues with the library too. Turned the game off and it just skipped the mission and went to two betrayals. Just beat it in one sitting

Just beat the Pillar of Autumn LASO - 9 more to go!

As someone who can practically run through the campaign blindfolded, that was a lot of fun.

Just beat the Pillar of Autumn LASO - 9 more to go!

As someone who can practically run through the campaign blindfolded, that was a lot of fun.

That is like the 2nd to easiest. Just saying.

That is like the 2nd to easiest. Just saying.

Yeah I'm fully aware what I'm in for haha. How long did it take you to get through all 10?

I've played though the entire campaign at least 100 times but I'm not sure I have the patience anymore for LASO.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Uhm... you do know that you can just hide in the corner by the door that Spark eventually opens, and no Flood will attack you, right?

No. Wtf!

So nothing on changing the party leader and max party size?

I was wondering the same thing. I guess that will roll out in the next update.

Anyone else have the issue on Colossus where the audio sounds really static-y. It seems to only happen when I play that map.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So is this updating going to fix the bugs like randomising your teams after customs, no party leader change, randomly joining people when you invite them, "connecting to your game" and so on?

Also, do we know when ranks are coming? When all the playlist will be availible? When achiements work correctly? There are so many bugs im not sure how they were able to fix them all

No. Wtf!

Day 1 stuff, man. I've been using that trick since forever lol, even on easier difficulties. I just go and smoke a cig at that/those part(s).

Does laso include skulls like bandana and gbp

Of course not.

Any skull that has a "0" multiplier actually CAN'T be included, as it disables achievements and scoring completely.

I have faith in 343. I really do. 

But 

What happens if the patch doesn't work, or makes it more buggy than before?