CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Eceryone here has a different opinion on everything. God were an horrible community.

So you want everyone to have the exact same opinion? What????

No not the same.. similar tho. You get better fed back that way

Not sure if troll or high off snorting dorito crumbs

• Upvote (+1) 8

i think 343 is trolling me.. moved my xbone to the living room yesterday to play campaign on the TV, since i was not finding games in matchmaking...

Tried to search matchmaking this morning... found 2 games.. got excited, moved my xbone back to my gaming monitor... now i can´t find matches 

No not the same.. similar tho. You get better fed back that way

If everyone has the same feedback you have a tunnel of information which will never help anyone expand or improve anything.

A greater depth of feedback allows for diversification of a product which will appeal to a wider audience.

@@Batchford is right, are you high?

• Upvote (+1) 1

the guy who created that thread and the players like him are the same as the idiots who claimed "the dmr ruined map movement"....just as stupid...it's essentially the same argument "I hate spawning with a more effective rifle because the one I want to use is weaker and I get punished for using it wrong"...

lol @ true halo being about melees and dual wielding....dual....fuckin...wielding....jesus I hate that website...

you could spawn that kid with rockets and give me an smg and I would run laps around him. I'm sick of these scrubs or players with a lack of patience, common sense and any semblance of awareness trying to ruin or dumb down the game to their needs.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

the guy who created that thread and the players like him are the same as the idiots who claimed "the dmr ruined map movement"....just as stupid...it's essentially the same argument "I hate spawning with a more effective rifle because the one I want to use is weaker and I get punished for using it wrong"...

lol @ true halo being about melees and dual wielding....dual....fuckin...wielding....jesus I hate that website...

you could spawn that kid with rockets and give me an smg and I would run laps around him. I'm sick of these scrubs or players with a lack of patience, common sense and awareness trying to ruin or dumb down the game to their needs.

The OP has a 0.33 KD. Should say it all really

• Upvote (+1) 1

this game is so broken... now when i go to "Multiplayer - Find Game" it says "You Are not connected To Xbox Live and will not be able to access this feature." anyone else had that problem... and yes i am connected to xbox live

Already hard reset the console 2x and its still saying this :(

Waypoint is fucking toxic I bet he was one of those kids who were complaining about the br having "COD kill times" when the BR got changed too a 4sk the only reason to even go on those forums is because if you want to get shit changed thats most likely where the 343 staff are likely too look at.

The OP has a 0.33 KD. Should say it all really

And the fact that he thinks that Halo 4 is good.  :kappa:

Destiny worked just fine for me. Played a half dozen Iron Banner matches and did a full hard mode raid tonight.

I tried joining friends, playing iron banner etc etc...and I was getting kicked out of the servers within minutes.

FTS.

We're about 4.5K away from 1 Million views on this thread. Another milestone incoming. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

343 is too incompetent. Time for Microsoft to beg Bungie to take back Halo.

Yea because Bungie who started producing crap once they had more than a couple people working on 16 ppl max multiplayer (CE/H2 were originally meant to have 64+ player MP) in the form of h3 (h2 in crappy) and Reach (let's just forget that ever existed) and have now released a mediocre game in Destiny are so much better than the people who gave us the ability to play CE and H2 online. I still take MCC in it's current state over anything Bungie has done in the last 10 years.

I tried joining friends, playing iron banner etc etc...and I was getting kicked out of the servers within minutes.

FTS.

I have experienced similar issues. In fact two of my friends kept getting randomly disconnected from the servers for the first 3 weeks of Destiny. And the tower is one hell of a coinflip if you try to visit it with your party.

Since everyone has a console that is connected to the internet and the Xbox One has no limit in patch size and no fee for releasing one, we live in a world of games that ship in a broken state and get patched. I agree that it's sad and it is pretty bad in MCC's case, but to say that other games worked perfectly fine is a joke. Most Multiplayer games have major issues at launch these days.

Try this new jump I found on Shrine, its pretty hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShRfezABK6M&list=UURFBw_OpYsvtICJRvaY1HuQ

That second angle was not the one I was hoping for, but is that just you jumping again? It looked like there was a small ledge there. Not sure how useful it will be now that there's that rock right behind you guys, but it's a cool find!

(Still praying someone discovers a form of a ghost jump in this game)

343 is too incompetent. Time for Microsoft to beg Bungie to take back Halo.

I feel like compensation is needed for this shit.

Dont be discouraged by the neg rep that the 343 diehards give you. For anyone to try and stand up for what 343 has done is insanity.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Dont be discouraged by the neg rep that the 343 diehards give you. For anyone to try and stand up for what 343 has done is insanity.

But deadlines! But Microsoft!

But...

Rabble rabble rabble!

• Downvote (-1) 1

That second angle was not the one I was hoping for, but is that just you jumping again? It looked like there was a small ledge there. Not sure how useful it will be now that there's that rock right behind you guys, but it's a cool find!

(Still praying someone discovers a form of a ghost jump in this game)

Yeah there was a small ledge there, I would say that jump is way harder than the Gold 1 to Gold 2 jump that's for sure.

Yeah there was a small ledge there, I would say that jump is way harder than the Gold 1 to Gold 2 jump that's for sure.

Thanks man, I'll be sure to give it a shot. It's always fun learning new jumps

• Upvote (+1) 1

If everyone has the same feedback you have a tunnel of information which will never help anyone expand or improve anything.

A greater depth of feedback allows for diversification of a product which will appeal to a wider audience.

@@Batchford is right, are you high?

No sir i am not. The point was missed here

Anyone else disappointed it's been like 36 hours since an official update on things? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone else disappointed it's been like 36 hours since an official update on things? 

Yup. Hoping this is sorted out by the weekend but who knows man. They at least need to give us the patch notes now so we have some kind of idea what they're actually fixing.