CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Halo 3 is working on 360. Been enjoying ranking up my roommates account up to a 50 in TS all night. 7 years later, this game is still as tun as the first day I played it.

Halo 3 is working on 360. Been enjoying ranking up my roommates account up to a 50 in TS all night. 7 years later, this game is still as tun as the first day I played it.

The Master Chief Collection is still as fun as the first day I played it.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Is this patch still expected to come out this weekend or are people thinking its a "who knows when it will come out" thing now?

Laughter heals. I may have been joking around, but this shit is so serious. Every time I open snap to check my achievements/friends list and I am presented with a buggy spinning wheel that actually lags as it spins, or it usefully tells me 'please pick a profile and sign in' on a 'next gen' console I just dropped $400 on, I feel myself die a little inside.

I've been reading the Steve Jobs biography recently, and after realising just how terrible the XB1 is, followed by the MCC, it makes me kind of wish he was still around and could help out at Microsoft. He was an arrogant prick, but that arrogance helped him get shit done and tell people how to work together and what the fuck to do. The XBone REEKS of being committee designed by guys in suits, and made in very separate places by teams that made no attempt to communicate together. Every time I use it I am gobsmacked by how shite it is, a whole year after launch. The very first time I booted it up and tried to find where to redeem a code, I felt a headache coming on. Whichever awful people are responsible for making the XB1 a worse console than its nine year old cousin really should have paid attention to this awesome Jobs quote:

'Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.'

We should be friends.

The hilarity of it all is that Xbox One was supposed to let you do multiple things at once like Skype and watch TV at the same time. I can't even see my friends list half of the time on the dashboard. It's a freaking nightmare.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They're currently being attacked. Don't jump to conclusions about things you clearly don't fully understand. 

Don't be a dick. I wasn't just referring to tonight, which is obviously an isolated incident.

I was talking about the overall functionality of the XB1 and Xbox Live on this next gen console. It's absolute garbage. The 360 was smooth and ALWAYS worked. I feel like there's a new issue with this system every other day.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tweet got me curious as to what cert testing really is....and I'm a starting developer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7XKSrvXQgs

This is what cert is. For example you cannot download an iPhone app from anywhere but iTunes. To get your content on iTunes apple certifies it by running it through a set of tests. This is why the quality of iPhone apps is golden. Android on the other hand has nothing in the way of certifying. And you can download anything from anywhere.

My guess is they broke something while fixing something else.

As compensation, 343 should give everyone who plays h5 beta the full h5 for free along with all dlc. How many of you that are blistering mad would play h5 beta if they offered this to the community?

Assuming it is playable of course.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

So XBL is having issues as well? For fuck's sake.

M$ better start dishing out the freebies.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So XBL is having issues as well? For fuck's sake.

M$ better start dishing out the freebies.

Honestly, if they just gave us the ability to play music over our games without having something take up the 20% of the screen, I'd be content for a little while.

Now could someone link me to the fileshare so I can download this?

Dolls_Laughing_zps93952b2c.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

We should be friends.

The hilarity of it all is that Xbox One was supposed to let you do multiple things at once like Skype and watch TV at the same time. I can't even see my friends list half of the time on the dashboard. It's a freaking nightmare.

I know exactly what you mean buddy. Every time my XB1 is a piece of shit (so all the time) it feels like some Microsoft guy in a flashy suit is rubbing his balls in my face and laughing.

Add me on XBL. I'm usually montaging but I get in the mood to play customs or matchmaking with others enough.

GT is strangestick

Laughter heals. I may have been joking around, but this shit is so serious. Every time I open snap to check my achievements/friends list and I am presented with a buggy spinning wheel that actually lags as it spins, or it usefully tells me 'please pick a profile and sign in' on a 'next gen' console I just dropped $400 on, I feel myself die a little inside.

I've been reading the Steve Jobs biography recently, and after realising just how terrible the XB1 is, followed by the MCC, it makes me kind of wish he was still around and could help out at Microsoft. He was an arrogant prick, but that arrogance helped him get shit done and tell people how to work together and what the fuck to do. The XBone REEKS of being committee designed by guys in suits, and made in very separate places by teams that made no attempt to communicate together. Every time I use it I am gobsmacked by how shite it is, a whole year after launch. The very first time I booted it up and tried to find where to redeem a code, I felt a headache coming on. Whichever awful people are responsible for making the XB1 a worse console than its nine year old cousin really should have paid attention to this awesome Jobs quote:

'Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.'

cry-about-it-lol.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

This must be how Kevin Durant felt when he saw Paul George go down.

Sucked the wind out his sails and he just peaced out. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Destiny isnt working, MCC isnt working , my PC's SSD decided to blow up so... Sleeping it is.

/ragequit

Destiny worked just fine for me. Played a half dozen Iron Banner matches and did a full hard mode raid tonight.

I feel so bad for neighbor on lxthuls stream..so much hate even though he didn't even work/test it.