CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

The Xbox One is just a bad system overall. There is NO CHANCE I buy this stupid system if I didn't think MCC was going to be amazing. Xbox live has been an absolute s*** show. Like good lord can't we figure out how to keep online servers running by now?

If MCC isn't good to go by Christmas, I'm done with Halo and going back to my roots at a Smash kid.

I mean for f***'s sake even the Nintendo Network is operating more smoothly that Xbox Live right now

They're currently being attacked. Don't jump to conclusions about things you clearly don't fully understand. 

Well, looks like I'm playing some

Roller_Coaster_Tycoon_2_logo.png

At least this game is more reliable than the games we have today.

but it doesn't even run on 1080p or 60fps... that's so important. 

They're currently being attacked. Don't jump to conclusions about things you clearly don't fully understand. 

By who, the kids on twitter who Ddos's companies?

The Xbox One is just a bad system overall. There is NO CHANCE I buy this stupid system if I didn't think MCC was going to be amazing. Xbox live has been an absolute s*** show. Like good lord can't we figure out how to keep online servers running by now?

If MCC isn't good to go by Christmas, I'm done with Halo and going back to my roots at a Smash kid.

I mean for f***'s sake even the Nintendo Network is operating more smoothly that Xbox Live right now

That's one of the things that makes me the saltiest about my Xbone purchase, the shittiness of the console itself. Sunset Overdrive was all very well and lovely, but the console itself is a fucking pile of worthlessness. The UI is buggy and slow, snap is a terrible and worthless replacement for the Xbox Guide, I literally have to google how to perform basic functions on my Bone because MS is so good at playing hide and seek with the most useful features (console settings on the controller's menu button? lololol)

The worst is when I boot up my (ancient) 360 to play The Walking Dead. The UI is snappier and relatively uncluttered, and I can do everything I need without getting a migraine in my fucking balls. Meanwhile my huge XBone sits on my desk, taking up half of my living room and mocking me with its antiquated modernity.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Destiny isnt working, MCC isnt working , my PC's SSD decided to blow up so... Sleeping it is.

/ragequit

By who, the kids on twitter who Ddos's companies?

I doubt it, those script kids could maybe take the logins servers offline for a short time. This, if it is an attack is a substantial attack and not some kid with LOIC and some servers. 

China

Pretty much an appropriate response to any attack.

I needed that laugh, thank you.

Laughter heals. I may have been joking around, but this shit is so serious. Every time I open snap to check my achievements/friends list and I am presented with a buggy spinning wheel that actually lags as it spins, or it usefully tells me 'please pick a profile and sign in' on a 'next gen' console I just dropped $400 on, I feel myself die a little inside.

I've been reading the Steve Jobs biography recently, and after realising just how terrible the XB1 is, followed by the MCC, it makes me kind of wish he was still around and could help out at Microsoft. He was an arrogant prick, but that arrogance helped him get shit done and tell people how to work together and what the fuck to do. The XBone REEKS of being committee designed by guys in suits, and made in very separate places by teams that made no attempt to communicate together. Every time I use it I am gobsmacked by how shite it is, a whole year after launch. The very first time I booted it up and tried to find where to redeem a code, I felt a headache coming on. Whichever awful people are responsible for making the XB1 a worse console than its nine year old cousin really should have paid attention to this awesome Jobs quote:

'Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.'

I was impressed at how stuttering the Xbox One's OS is. Like, I was basically expecting the Xbox 360 OS but with no lag or stuttering because you know... faster CPU/8GB of RAM.

What do I get? An unfamiliar clunky windows 8 abortion. It's just weird, like someone goofed at Microsoft. The current 360 interface would be 100% perfect if it was a little higher resolution and had no lag, but no the made a newer, shittier, clunkier mess.

Weird.

It was probably a combination of Microsoft rushing the One due to Sony getting their shit together for the PS4 and their full 180 after that atrocious E3 reveal.

This whole thing is going to drive me to alcoholism.

I played Destiny last night.

This whole thing is going to drive me to play destiny... I was drinking last night.