CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Yeah, it's a widespread Azure outage, don't get your hopes up for a patch or update.

lol the game is so messed up right now.  When I boot it up I get a Syncing data for Halo: The Master Chief Collection. after like 30 seconds it goes We couldn't get your lastest saved data Try again or use this game or app offline.  Hopefully this means some server side fixes in addition to the update later this week. Otherwise xbox cut support for MCC lol -_-

Well I was hoping to play the roulette wheel tonight and try to get some custom games going, but now that XBL is down, who knows if that will be possible. It also pisses me off that I just finished playing Truth and Reconciliation on legendary right as the servers went down, so I am probably going to have to replay the level as well. 

Microsoft just can't seem to catch a break atm. SMDH.

Someone said a bunch of sites/servers were down? Can I access other games or play on 360?

Someone said a bunch of sites/servers were down? Can I access other games or play on 360?

When Xbox.com goes down usually everything goes down.

Imagine what the Halo 5 Beta will work like (:

I seriously think the beta will run much better than MCC lol

I doubt it, they would surely do something like that at night and not at peak gaming time?  Then again with 343 anything is possible. 

Probably more likely that they are getting hit right now. 

Edit: Well someone is getting fucked up right now http://map.ipviking.com/#

Isnt 343 based in Seattle?

Man I finished all the chores that would keep my wife happy, excitedly hop on my Xbox for another night of superfunhaloonlinegamblesport and it sounds like the whole internet is being DDoSed into the fucking dust.

What if 343 are behind the attack to buy themselves more time? :bravo:

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Xbox One is just a bad system overall. There is NO CHANCE I buy this stupid system if I didn't think MCC was going to be amazing. Xbox live has been an absolute s*** show. Like good lord can't we figure out how to keep online servers running by now?

If MCC isn't good to go by Christmas, I'm done with Halo and going back to my roots at a Smash kid.

I mean for f***'s sake even the Nintendo Network is operating more smoothly that Xbox Live right now