CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

This game is so unbelievably unfinished and broken. I now can't even log into MCC just keeps saying "Syncing data for Halo:MCC"...then it says "We couldnt get your lastest saved data" . I cant even log into the menu to try and play this broken game. This is seriously pathetic. Tried hard resetting xbox and been trying for 20+ mins. Anyone else have this problem?

I finally got it to work. I just kept hitting try again, and it worked. Got into my first game, game crashed after voting for a map.

Anyone else getting stuck at Syncing Data?

yep. Hard reset xbox and I'm stuck there. Maybe the servers went down? 

I cant even play the game now. At the main menu it says "Syncing data for the master chief collection" After a few seconds  it says "We couldnt get your save data, try again or play offline."

WTF.

Yep same here, game is broke lol

enlighten me

http://teambeyond.net/halo-master-chief-collection-super-bounce-locations/

Essentially you crouch under any spot in the game, so long as you keep moving the game de syncs with your spartan, if you jump onto a point in the map where polygons intersect from a certain height (differs in H2 and H2 Vista, MCC halo is Vista) your spartan gets pushed through the ground for a split second (cant really see it) and the game re-syncs you by pushing you up into the sky.

What you got looks more like a random glitch tbh, possibly a pressure launch.

Looks servers are down, Game, Waypoint and Halo Channel and Xbox.com are all offline right now 

343s website is down now. They done said nope and left.

COULD THIS BE BRAD #2? Will 343 dip out? They have already stolen everyones money. Looking very similar to me.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Looks servers are down, Game, Waypoint and Halo Channel and Xbox.com are all offline right now 

Might have something to do with the update. But who knows

Nope. Really have no desire to play Halo 5. H2A's multiplayer is what I was looking for in a next-gen Halo title. Seriously.

H2A is actually not that bad, mhm. The strafe is pretty much as good as Halo gets and landing shots is more difficult than in H2. The movement speed is a tad bit slow though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Might have something to do with the update. But who knows

I doubt it, they would surely do something like that at night and not at peak gaming time?  Then again with 343 anything is possible. 

Probably more likely that they are getting hit right now. 

Edit: Well someone is getting fucked up right now http://map.ipviking.com/#

have anybody from 343 or microsoft said anything of substance about this?  

Rest assured, they will get back to you ASAP. 

HOPEFULLY THIS WILL FIX EVERYTHING. FINGERS CROSSED. GLASS IS HALF FULL.

My glass

broken-glass.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 6

I tried getting on MP and it says downloaded the latest matchmaking data, been stuck there for a while

My glass

broken-glass.jpg

your glass, but 343's game.

you get the smashed glass first then they'll send you some free masking tape. Go ahead, take a drink. It's exactly like you remember it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

http://teambeyond.net/halo-master-chief-collection-super-bounce-locations/

Essentially you crouch under any spot in the game, so long as you keep moving the game de syncs with your spartan, if you jump onto a point in the map where polygons intersect from a certain height (differs in H2 and H2 Vista, MCC halo is Vista) your spartan gets pushed through the ground for a split second (cant really see it) and the game re-syncs you by pushing you up into the sky.

What you got looks more like a random glitch tbh, possibly a pressure launch.

Damn polygons

• Upvote (+1) 1