CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

What's keeping me happy right now is knowing how amazing this game will be if they fix it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone that is on right now, please add me! I am losing my mind with this broken ass game right now. 

Gamertag: Tonafide 

Well I decided to change my gamertag from the one I have since 2008. Changed it, then I had someone message me. What a funny conversation LOL!

8201aaeb6acf4125c60c7811e6a71398.png

a1a32e55d4f7a89a4cf220fc07ec7d13.png

88045e2048461a6ffceef6acd6e6a333.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

Anyone else think the timers have been crazy off lately? I know it's supposedly on PC times but I start my timer at the black screen and its 10-15 seconds behind. I was playing the other day doing the same it was right on time.

Well I decided to change my gamertag from the one I have since 2008. Changed it, then I had someone message me. What a funny conversation LOL!

8201aaeb6acf4125c60c7811e6a71398.png

a1a32e55d4f7a89a4cf220fc07ec7d13.png

88045e2048461a6ffceef6acd6e6a333.png

Oh god haahaha.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 2 classic never let you look around. It was either watch your dead body get humped or switch to see where your teammates are.

Thanks for the response. I havent been able to see teammates only my dead body...

Can anyone else not see empty player slots when searching if they're in a party of 2 and aren't hosting?

Happens pretty often. If it does just back out and open and close your roster a couple times. Usually fixes it for me.

Been playing with a friend all day, average 2-4 minutes to find a team slayer game and have had no uneven teams at all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i think halo 2 classic is the playlist to search right now,.. "only" have to wait for like 3-4 minutes to find a game... and its allways 4v4 or 3v3... team slayer is also good.. but when stand off is the map of vote.. ( even its not voted..) it freezes

So, anyone else experiencing this? Whenever I try to load up anything surronding H3 in MCC, the game insta breaks on the loading screen.

both SP and MP. 

This obviously also happens when I try to join a MP game, so whenever theres a H3 map available to vote on I just pray that people wont vote for it, or else it breaks for me.

This is so dissapointing man.

I died a lot! Some from Halo 2, but like 97% from Halo CE

817618ab4de76aeda1daf61655c58dc6.png

Halo CE and halo 2's campaign on legendary are impossible, you have a better chance of walking through a wall then beating those campaigns on legendary. I haven't been able to complete halo 2 on legendary but I did for halo CE, they both take so much time to complete

Man I'm getting too old for shit talking after games.

Jk getbetterfast.com hosted by Tom Taylor aka t2

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo CE and halo 2's campaign on legendary are impossible, you have a better chance of walking through a wall then beating those campaigns on legendary. I haven't been able to complete halo 2 on legendary but I did for halo CE, they both take so much time to complete

Beat Halo CE on LASO today.

I had to gimp my Legendary Halo 2 Campaign... IE Scarab Skull. The level design and physics engine can still throw a curveball in how you use the perk, so it isn't all imbalanced.

Levels the Scarab Skull works worst on:

The Arbiter (Too many narrow halls)

Oracle (later)

Regret (Any of the indoor areas)

Sacred Icon (Don't even need to explain)

Uprising (throughout)

Great Journey (Indoors)

This suggests that the community may be asked to provide forge maps for the H2A playlists as well.

War Island is a work in progress... and they stress a work in progress...

EDIT: For some reason I thought that Certain Affinity was behind this map. Ignore this post.

• Upvote (+1) 1

After 3 solid hours of no issues I haven't been able to find a game or join my friend after we have to back out of MM. Well it was fun while it lasted.

Logged in today... played 1 game in 2 hours.

My friend couldnt even join me, would get booted when he did.

343 are you f'n kidding me with this....  STILL?!?!?!

Wait you can use scarab skull and still get achievement? wtf

Not LASO(?), but it as stated before it isn't good to use in hallways or explosives in proximity. It doesn't register as a precision strike with any weapon either. Sucks at taking out banshees, since they rubber band all over the place.

Thank god it doesn't.

After 3 solid hours of no issues I haven't been able to find a game or join my friend after we have to back out of MM. Well it was fun while it lasted.

This it was working almost flawlessly for the better part of the day. Now i can't find a single game