CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Yes, 100%

Then I switched to H2C and it's incredible the difference a nice simple map aesthetic makes.

I don't want graphics and textures and lighting - I WANT GAMEPLAY!

Sadly - no dev will ever listen to that again... Graphics Uber Alles.

Thank god. I feel like I'm playing with one eye while playing H2A. I tried to change my TV's brightness, contrast, etc. but it is still hard as fuck to see someone. It is such a difference going from H2C to H2A in terms of visibility. I wish there was a way to lower the graphics.  

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Pretty gutted H2C doesn't have Theater :(

Xbox record that works pretty good. Most you can do is like 5 minutes though.

Xbox record that works pretty good. Most you can do is like 5 minutes though.

Xbox record that only does the last 30 seconds :/

So today is the first day I've heard complaining about Halo 2 Classic,  Someone I know that was good at Halo 3 got destroyed in it an said there never playing it again lol and I started up a 2v2 custom on Beaver Creek first things first they say what the hell is this play Anniversary.  I was even trying to balance out Aniv an Classic an all they did was moan an groan.  Freakin awful man.

• Upvote (+1) 5

So today is the first day I've heard complaining about Halo 2 Classic, Someone I know that was good at Halo 3 got destroyed in it an said there never playing it again lol and I started up a 2v2 custom on Beaver Creek first things first they say what the hell is this play Anniversary. I was even trying to balance out Aniv an Classic an all they did was moan an groan. Freakin awful man.

My first halo was 3 and I prefer H2C over all. Not a huge fan of H2A. It feels slow and a bit clunky and idk if I'm getting unlucky with connections when I play but I feel like my BR doesn't register as well.

H2C is the most fun I've had playing Halo in so long and I've barely even scratched the surface.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Got a red server reboot screen. Also got my rank reset for the 4th time today. Love it! ( I know theyre reseting ranks when MM is fixed but having rank reset 4 times now is stupid)

Xbox record that only does the last 30 seconds :/

Snap Game DVR > End Clip Now > Select upto 5 minutes

My first halo was 3 and I prefer H2C over all. Not a huge fan of H2A. It feels slow and a bit clunky and idk if I'm getting unlucky with connections when I play but I feel like my BR doesn't register as well.

H2C is the most fun I've had playing Halo in so long and I've barely even scratched the surface.

Yeah I'm a halo 3 kid but I fucking love me some BXBs. Might take me a year to learn to successfully double shot in an actual BR battle without meekly reloading in their face though.

My first Halo on XBL was H3, but I agree with you about H2, the satisfaction of hitting that BXR when someone has the first three shots on you is incredible.

Just need to learn how to/get practicing the reload glitch and double shot now =p.

Yeah every game we played of Halo 2 Classic I was dropping 20 kills each game an the least I dropped out of our doubles series was 17 in H2C.  But I couldn't do that in H2A really, I was still doing really well but it just doesn't feel right.  An yeah I felt the same way the BR in H2A, an the game will be really smooth but feel clunky at the same time.

So today is the first day I've heard complaining about Halo 2 Classic,  Someone I know that was good at Halo 3 got destroyed in it an said there never playing it again lol and I started up a 2v2 custom on Beaver Creek first things first they say what the hell is this play Anniversary.  I was even trying to balance out Aniv an Classic an all they did was moan an groan.  Freakin awful man.

Sadly it's the same exact thing with H:CE. My friends and I are only able to get in about 2 matches of 4v4, before all you hear over the mic is "this game is shi!t,  I am not playing this game again, let's play [insert different Halo game]. It really is a shame that there are a lot of Halo players who aren't willing to play the older, but much more skill dependent Halo games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snap Game DVR > End Clip Now > Select upto 5 minutes

That doesn't record the last 5 minutes does it?

Pretty gutted H2C doesn't have Theater :(

Could be for the better. If it did have Theater imagine the additional bugs. 

I've been loving me some Halo CE. Brings back memories from 13 years ago. The announcer's voice...such a badass. But yeah...I just waited 40 minutes to find a match.