CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Yeah I got a physical copy on launch day and jusy haven't bothered installing it. Not gonna return it, just gonna wait it out until it's clear I can have a positive experience with the game.

Just had a really fun Hang em High 4v4 followed by a 30-0 Midship 4v4 game. When this game works like it should, it's amazing.

Edit: The noob combo is back!

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm not even gonna bother searching for games anymore hopefully by this time next week it will be fixed but for now I'm plugging in my PS4.

Same.  I didn't think NHL 15 would be back in my Xbox One on 11/15

Just had a really fun Hang em High 4v4 followed by a 30-0 Midship 4v4 game. When this game works like it should, it's amazing.

Edit: The noob combo is back!

Yeah, I just got 49 kills Halo 2C BTB, was so much fun even though I was playing terrible players.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Friend just told me he was playing Assassin's Creed: Unity and out of random, a Halo: MCC achievement popped up.

He hasn't played the game since Wednesday. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Friend just told me he was playing Assassin's Creed: Unity and out of random, a Halo: MCC achievement popped up.

Achievement: "Loaded the Roster!"

• Upvote (+1) 2

I keep checking up on this thread to hopefully see "I can finally get into games!" but it's just more disappointment. Even with this disaster I would be fine for a few days with no matchmaking if I could even get into a custom game but that takes longer than searching for a game half the time.

People voting Snowbound over Wizard again.

I have yet to encounter a black screen of death with red text yet. That's terrifying. :/

Xbox One only does achievements online. When it doesn't unlock for some reason, it will eventually pop like 2-3 days later. Always a good time when they pop while playing other games.

I was really thinking of just searching an giving it a go an saw Snakebite got a 3v4 first game lol nope

Once these issues are ironed out the game will be amazing. It's a struggle to get into a game with your friends and it always splits us but we still have a blast once it happens. I find CE to be hilariously fun cause it's just so damn bad right now. I'd rather fight through these annoying issues than not play Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't think the Scarab Skull was supposed to be accessed until you found all the classic skulls including IWHBYD?

Then, going back into Halo 2's campaign sub-menu, it's sitting right there.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

Does H3 with the Xbone controller and 60 fps just feel horrible for anyone else? I can't pin point if it's the controller, the 60 fps or what, but it feels you have to lead shots way differently.

Does H3 with the Xbone controller and 60 fps just feel horrible for anyone else? I can't pin point if it's the controller, the 60 fps or what, but it feels you have to lead shots way differently.

I honestly just think it takes some getting used to. It's definitely different, but shots register way better, even on non server games provided the host picked isn't completely atrocious. Aiming feels a little weird but I'm sure once we are all used to it this will definitely be the definitive version of Halo 3.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It feels different, but in a good way to me. Feels like a new game.

I don't think the Scarab Skull was supposed to be accessed until you found all the classic skulls including IWHBYD?

Then, going back into Halo 2's campaign sub-menu, it's sitting right there.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

All of the skulls are unlocked minus the pre-order ones

This morning has been a bigger improvement for me over yesterday. Getting into games much quicker and they're mostly even teams, sometimes even the correct player count.

Right now I'm more concerned with the random bugs and crashes than getting into mm. First time since launch I can say that. I hope that patch comes closer to Monday than Friday.