CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Just played Halo 2C One Bomb, why did they score for gods sake!? Just go for kills, make it worth searching for so long.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I still want to sent to send my gameplay in, but ran out of space on my Google Drive. I'll try using my One Drive today. :)

Oh a small issue.... has anyone noticed the lip syncing for campaign is allways a little off? I know if u switch between new graphics and original that it messes it up a bit. but it seems even some times it will not match right on its own! I just havnt seen anyone else bring this issue up. idk maybe its just my game.

Oh a small issue.... has anyone noticed the lip syncing for campaign is allways a little off? I know if u switch between new graphics and original that it messes it up a bit. but it seems even some times it will not match right on its own! I just havnt seen anyone else bring this issue up. idk maybe its just my game.

I've noticed this for CEA (and it was still awful on the 360) but H2A was pretty spot on for me.

So i have been playing 1v1s and 2v2 customs- It is just a heck of alot easier getting everyone back into the lobby after the games. 

I know it is not 8s, but h2c has been a mutha truckin blast

Different teams work on different things. Do you expect the campaign team to work on matchmaking and vice versa?

I feel like these fixes were something that were planned as soon as the game went gold and they wanted it out there ASAP rather than waiting for next week with the MP patch. Fixed some pretty glaring issues with the Campaign scoring stuff.

Anybody having troubles seeing people in H2A? The colors make it really hard for me.

Yes, 100%

Then I switched to H2C and it's incredible the difference a nice simple map aesthetic makes.

I don't want graphics and textures and lighting - I WANT GAMEPLAY!

Sadly - no dev will ever listen to that again... Graphics Uber Alles.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Played my first ever Halo 2C online. It's pretty difficult, aiming feels weird too. Great to finally play it online though :D.

Can anybdoy confirm that 343 is working this weekend to fix this bug-ridden game? I don't mean a couple of people either, do they have a full team fixing this game Saturday and Sunday?

Can anybdoy confirm that 343 is working this weekend to fix this bug-ridden game? I don't mean a couple of people either, do they have a full team fixing this game Saturday and Sunday?

This weekend has apparently become next week.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They said a patch would roll out sometime next week.  I don't think they specified what day though.

I wouldn't really count on them "working 24/7" either.  Even though the game is a total pile of shit right now, they're still people too. I'm sure they're working some OT, but it's not like they're there 24 hours a day, not taking breaks, etc. like the rest of the world.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

They are. There will be more server updates over the weekend and the matchmaking patch next week.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just played my first game of h2a last night.....

Holy shit does the movement suck. It's so slow and sluggish. H2a really is h3 with hitscan.

Holy shit does the movement suck. It's so slow and sluggish. H2a really is h3 with hitscan.

How is H2A anything like H3? 

And a much better BR.

They are. There will be more server updates over the weekend and the matchmaking patch next week.

Thanks.

I'm really considering returning this game. No game I have ever owned in my entire life has been broken for this long, and has made me more frustrated. 

@@CyReN, I know bashing isn't allowed. But when your game is broken for 6 full days (probably going to be months until its fully fixed, lets be real here) and you've paid your full 60 + tax then 343 kind of deserves to be bashed.

I'll give it until that next "big" update that's supposed to happen next week. If its still busted I'll return it and buy it back when it's actually a functioning game.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1