CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So in addition to being a competitive player, I really enjoy making insightful youtube content, I love doing stories, play by play commentary and gameplay reviews! With that being said I would really like to help out some newer, or even veteran players with their gameplay, I'm not saying I am a pro but I truly do feel that h2a is one of if not my strongest halo and I do think I can be in a name in this game on way or another. With that being said if you would like me to rate, critique or commentate on your gameplay please do the following:

• post a youtube link to the game
  • in addition to the youtube link, post a download link
  • don't expect me to be 100% nice, all reviews will be constructive and I will do my best not to be rude in the process but sometimes you can't sugar coat things
  • be patient, I am expecting a lot of gameplays and I just will not be able to do all of them.
  • specify what you would like be to do with the gameplay. (Commentate, Review, or just upload the gameplay with me talking about an unrelated topic in the background)

Thanks for checking out the thread and I look forward to helping you guys out, as well as you guys help me touch up on my casting!

Edit:

If you would like to see the quality of content I put out before sending gameplay, please follow this link.

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimosityHD

• Upvote (+1) 2

The patch live yet.. and does it help?

The new patch wasn't really ment to help. The MP updates are all through next week.

Funny you should say this, last night I thought to myself that I needed someone to tell me what I should improve on and what I should stop/start doing.

I wont be able to get you a video of my gameplay until Sunday.

I am fairly new to Halo so I am not sure if your thread was aimed to semi-comp players.

Funny you should say this, last night I thought to myself that I needed someone to tell me what I should improve on and what I should stop/start doing.

I wont be able to get you a video of my gameplay until Sunday.

I am fairly new to Halo so I am not sure if your thread was aimed to semi-comp players.

Any kind of player bro! I just want to raise the skill of the community! 

The new patch wasn't really ment to help. The MP updates are all through next week.

Oh, I thought the one that wouldn't help would be friday and the MP one today. Thanks man.

Good thing they fixed single player!

Lol really 343

They did a quick job of wasting all that community goodwill they got from MCC

• Upvote (+1) 4

I've had a lot of great moments already.  Halo 1 online is here and it's not perfect, but I haven't ever had this much fun online gaming.

Agreed. If you're gonna be on later tonight we should run some customs. I'm sure the host would be decent since we live so close to each other.

I like this. Help everyone get better. Once I get something good I'll be sure to hit you up. 

The thing is, when this game works, its amazing. Unfortunately its a rare thing for it to work.

Yah, but that's no surprise... Halo games under the tight settings are always amazing! 343 simply refuses to implement the right settings.

For example:

Social Big Team should feature all 5 games with non-precision rifle starts.

But we should also have a Ranked Big Team which features 75% Halo 2 and 25% Halo 3 under BR / (AR or SMG) starts.

No we only have Social.... This is launch and we have the least amount of options.... Frustration cause no one will ever get the playlists right

Lol really 343

It's unfortunate the hardcore Halo fan will (at least partly) forgive 343 if the Multiplayer gets fixed within the next week.

But for potential new fans that's probably to late since I'll doubt they'll stick around and might be gone already...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Lol really 343

Different teams work on different things. Do you expect the campaign team to work on matchmaking and vice versa?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

It's unfortunate the hardcore Halo fan will (at least partly) forgive 343 if the Multiplayer gets fixed within the next week.

But for potential new fans that's probably to late since I'll doubt they'll stick around and might be gone already...

Nope, this hardcore Halo fan is done buying anything that 343 makes. Yeah, I will still play MCC once it's fixed because that's the only reason I bought the Xbox One. There is no excuse for releasing this bug-ridden unfinished game in this state, whether suits at Microsoft or workers at 343 are to blame, I don't care. They stole our money by selling this heap of garbage that does not work. They should be ashamed of themselves!
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Different teams work on different things. Do you expect the campaign team to work on matchmaking and vice versa?

no but i just want to be able to play matchmaking :(

they knew it'd be like this :*(

Speaking of GTA

Yeah well if Halo isn't fixed this Tuesday.. Going back to GTA for a bit for FPS mode.

Id rather play the campaigns or attempt to get a game for 5 hours. THAT game is a prime example of a failed game. It's so repetitive and it's been out a year and rockstar stil hasn't made heists avaiable. Instead of heists they make stupid dlc packs and an fps mode, like come on man an fps mode!? Really?

I just played my first game of H2 Classic it felt so good!!! Now I understand why everyone likes it so much.

I can't wait for this all to be fixed. Lord baby Jesus.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

can you describe?

If you double tap the big X button and "snap" your friends list and just leave it there, it apparently gets you into some games.

It's probably just a coincidence to be honest. I wasn't able to find a game last night after 1:30 AM or so. 

I'm not a H2 kid but I'm pretty sure that's always been the case in H2. It's because it's reloading without the animation. I think you can YY to skip the wait.*

*if you have a secondary

Yeah I know but even after I YY I can't shoot