CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Does backing out of lobbies with a party still disband everyone or did this update address that?

the patch didn't seem to have address very much to be honest,

Still getting my party split in matchmaking...

4 hours, 3 games tonight. No one on for customs.

I guess if you search with two you can't get a game.

At least when customs work they are fun though, right?

This is definitely nothing special, but it is one of my positive experiences in MCC so far:

I was down shots, decided to yolo weave through things and go for the BXR. I guess it worked out

http://youtu.be/uiMDFQlatDg

EDIT: new twitter trend - #yoloweave

I shall celebrate the one time I can do it... i always am able to bxr with no one around, when the time comes, i just die and sit there and laugh

What a joke, the update has done nothing for me.

I start off searching and get 1 flag on Ivory Tower and my team mate quits out.

Then I search for an hour in every playlist and can't find a single player.

When the game works, it really is something special. But I really would have rather had a Halo bundle with Halo CE and Halo 2 only. They could have fit it all on one disc, not had a nightmare of unifying all the different UI's and matchmaking would have worked.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That's awkward just played a few games of h2 classic with a 343 employee surprisingly he actually did good lol 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone not able to shoot after they double shot? 

I'm not a H2 kid but I'm pretty sure that's always been the case in H2. It's because it's reloading without the animation. I think you can YY to skip the wait.*

*if you have a secondary

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm going to keep telling myself that soon this game won't be broken and all that Halo goodness will push the horrors of the worst launch I've ever seen out of my memory.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nice campaign bug xSociety and I encountered.  We launched 343 Guilty Spark and he never left the pelican on his screen in the beginning.  On my screen, he was walking around with me but he could only turn so far to the left and right because he was bound by the turning in the pelican seat on his screen.  Finished the whole level and started the library and he was still in the pelican on 343 guilty spark.  This was LAN legendary.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Just went online and have to say the patch has helped a little on my end.  As soon as I found a game no one in the lobby backed out after and got a solid 4 games in a row.  Good times, going to be amazing once this is up and running.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Has the content patch been released yet?

A patch has been released. It apparently hasn't fixed people's issues.

They're planning another one for next week sometime. If that doesn't work I don't even know what to say.

Anybody having troubles seeing people in H2A? The colors make it really hard for me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Has the content patch been released yet?

A patch that basically did nothing and fixed nothing anyone cared about besides uneven teams yeah.

Has anyone beat the par time for Halo CE - Truth and reconciliation?

I was watching goatrope do it on legendary, and I'm gunna do it on easy and he does it in 17 minutes.. with all the trick jumps and stuff..

i mean if he does it in 17 minutes, i would've thought that I'm gunna take around 25 minutes? minimum to do it.

par time is 20 minutes for this level

Got some good games today and some not so good game, but man i cant wait till this is all fixed/

One of today ranked games.

Got some good games today and some not so good game, but man i cant wait till this is all fixed/

One of today ranked games.

I like "the demonwithin's" clan tag - [FIX THIS GAME] we should hash tag that

even with all the matchmaking and other issues, I still managed to really enjoy myself with the MCC.

I managed to get the 4th best time for the level The Oracle for H2A on normal difficulty, that might not seem like much of an accomplishment to most people, but to have my name on the same leaderboard as Mr. Monopoli feels pretty good to me!

tumblr_nf2sn5MhOQ1rx5u5jo1_1280.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

A patch that basically did nothing and fixed nothing anyone cared about besides uneven teams yeah.

So are the teams more or less always equal now?