CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So I just got told 3 of my casual irl friends have traded in MCC after their utter disgust with how broken the game was.

I am sure there are many more who have done so already and moved on from this absolutely garbage excuse of a game.

To the higher ups at 343i If you ever read this.... are you proud of what you have done to the name "Halo"? are you proud that you have turned the game into a laughing stock? Trust me this will never be forgotten after all the hard times halo has gone through, this was the chance to bring the population back, but I'll put in nicer wording "you messed up as usual" people won't trust you again after this, the casuals will move onto other games the population has dwindled already and will not come back,twitch numbers are dead.

The worst and most disappointing part of all this is how they all lied once again to us and had a great old launch party pretending the game was fine and ready to play.

I guess we should only blame ourselves for placing our trust in 343i I mean these are the same people who brought us Halo 4 and then went on vacation.

I should not have reset my search after 5 minutes to get a game, I don't want to search alone, I want to play with friends in matchmaking this is what I paid for. I want to play the game on launch people spent 500$ or depending on currency for an XB1 to play Halo, some people took days off work and some convinced friends to buy Halo and we can't even play. But I guess you got all our money so why should you care.

You guys might aswell change the name from 343i to EA since you seem to love lying more than them.

They're all cod fans remember? They dont care

Does backing out of lobbies with a party still disband everyone or did this update address that?

What pisses me off more than how broken the game is, is the fact that a ton of people are probably never going to play the game and are going to return it (if they didn't already) because they tried on launch and it didn't work.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Does backing out of lobbies with a party still disband everyone or did this update address that?

Yep still disbands everyone.

Source: I literally just tried seconds ago lol

So I have been getting more consistent games lately, waiting about 2 minutes and I'll get into one. Now, they aren't often balanced or the proper player count, most commonly its 4v3 or 3v3, but at least I'm getting into matches.

How fairs everyone else's luck with matchmaking?

Yep still disbands everyone.

Source: I literally just tried seconds ago lol

Damn :/

Thats probably my biggest annoyance with everything. I seem to find games and I've gotten used to the wait time but it would make things so much easier if i didnt have to spend 5-10 minutes extra forming a party again with friends after i search a playlist. Also top it off with having to search like 3-4 times for a game it just makes finding a game take like 30 mins with friends.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I have been getting more consistent games lately, waiting about 2 minutes and I'll get into one. Now, they aren't often balanced or the proper player count, most commonly its 4v3 or 3v3, but at least I'm getting into matches.

That sums up my experience so far tonight.

Still very random but nothing breaking my connection just yet. I've had some teleporting in Halo 3 but that was like only once.

Had the best match yet, just then...

Tried Halo 3 playlist

Managed to get a game after 4 missed attempts

Start match 4v3

Team drops out 4v2

Game starts lagging about 2 mins in.

Won't let me pick up weapons.

Guy on other team betrays team mate and screen goes black.

10 seconds later, says game over and then the Xbox freezes up.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What pisses me off more than how broken the game is, is the fact that a ton of people are probably never going to play the game and are going to return it (if they didn't already) because they tried on launch and it didn't work.

At this point we pretty much dashboard and quit the game after ever match we eventually find. 

The struggle is real.

You're delusional if you think this is going to accomplish anything. They're not going to give us compensation.

Idk...They're going to need serious good publicity if they want Halo to be a thing after this launch.

Hopefully when I get on tmrw its magically fixed.  I'm pretty sad its still not fixed  :(

I believe the last update said that we weren't getting any more updates until next week, so no Halo this weekend I guess.

I find it is very easy. The scripting is a bit confusing but forge is easy. With the magnet feature and coordinate feature you can make maps pretty easily.

I don't even like Midship but I am still Curious to see the remakes come out in the next few days. And good forge maps in general. With MM being down I see a lot of people picking up forge again. 

BTW what is your avatar? Everytime I see your avatar it looks me in the soul 

Oscar my waifu.