CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So all that interest in Halo I had, gone. 

Stayed up all night and day on launch day to play. Took off work. For 4 match made games. 

Waste of $500 bucks.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Since I can't find games in mm I forged a midship. I didn't go balls to the wall, I just yolo'd it to check out the new forge. Here's a video of the map to those that wanna see it.

Not a forger but how easy is the H2A forge to use?  Comparatively to previous games

Since I can't find games in mm I forged a midship. I didn't go balls to the wall, I just yolo'd it to check out the new forge. Here's a video of the map to those that wanna see it.

Just what competitive Halo needed, another Midship remake!

/s

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well, first match of the night started after a minute, 3v3 Guardian BR. Most fun I had since launch in mm.

2nd match 3v3 ts Isolation after about 30 secs. The luck is unreal.

I know this launch has sucked worse than anything but I think I can hold out another few days to be out of beta.

Maybe.

Can someone explain to me how ce works? Every time I play it I shoot, the reticle is red and I'm on their body but it doesn't register? Do you have to lead shots or something ?

The game (on your side) recognizes that the player you are aiming at is, in fact, where you see it, but the side of the game that registers where that player actually is, which is different due to input lag, will register your shot as a miss. The best way to shoot under these conditions is to predict the movement pattern of your target, and aim just ahead of where they will be moving to.

This also makes an unpredictable and wide strafe necessary on your part because they have to play by the same rules.

The game (on your side) recognizes that the player you are aiming at is, in fact, where you see it, but the side of the game that registers where that player actually is, which is different due to input lag, will register your shot as a miss. The best way to shoot under these conditions is to predict the movement pattern of your target, and aim just ahead of where they will be moving to.

This also makes an unpredictable and wide strafe necessary on your part because they have to play by the same rules.

You forgot the part where you also have to lead your shot without lag. Also red cross hair doesn't mean you will hit. Game doesn't bend the bullets as much as the rest. If you are aiming to the side of his head and have a red cross hair you are still going to miss.

Not a forger but how easy is the H2A forge to use?  Comparatively to previous games

Very easy. Magnets lock on good, the left stick "easy to adjust tool" is awesome. Tons of other stuff too that make it good.

/s

Don't worry I'm not putting it in my fileshare, I made it for fun.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've encountered a glitch in Combat Evolved where you're dragged around in a half-circle, after spawning.

I assume this is that 180 glitch?

I find it is very easy. The scripting is a bit confusing but forge is easy. With the magnet feature and coordinate feature you can make maps pretty easily.

/s

I don't even like Midship but I am still Curious to see the remakes come out in the next few days. And good forge maps in general. With MM being down I see a lot of people picking up forge again. 

BTW what is your avatar? Everytime I see your avatar it looks me in the soul 

I've encountered a glitch in Combat Evolved where you're dragged around in a half-circle motion after spawning.

I assume this is that 180 glitch?

180 glitch isn't in the pc/mcc version. But no that isn't it.

Why would you do that before things are confirmed to be fixed?

I just felt like playing some campaign with my roommates, and also try out forge when it's fully installed. I'm just paying the $60+ dollars earlier than I should, I expect things to get better.

Like god damn

Just got a game of H3 against some scrubbies. Went on 26 streak, died from fusion coils.

I missed this game

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Actually I forced you up there :) but GG! Are you going to be on tonight?!

Now that's the word I was looking for lol. You know all day long I was trying to work that out. It bothered me because it's not random at all but I couldn't think of the right term. I always used to just call them predictable randoms but that just contradicts itself and makes no sense. Anyway, I won't me on tonight, my fiancée has been playing h1 campaign. I'll probably have some time to run a few games tomorrow night though, if the game decides to work.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can only seem to get games is H2A. Fluked one H3 game only to end up playing Ghost Town.............

This shit right here happened to me again:

Maps on Vote:

• Halo CE Classic Team Slayer on Prisoner: 3 Votes
  • Halo 2 Colossus Team Slayer SMG Starts: 2 Votes
  • Halo 3 Isolation Team Slayer AR Starts: 2 Votes

Final Verdict: Halo 3 Isolation Team Slayer, Assault Rifle Starts

This was before I could even see the poll results... Match A should have passed through because no one else picked C...

I was just searching team slayer with a friend and it starts up the voting

it never added anyone else, just us 2

on opposite teams

and we were both level 1

makes sense

Wow I don't know what they did but mm is way better for me tonight. Still getting uneven games here and there, still some dropped players, but quick queue times and no crashes.

#welimpingbackslowly

Hopefully when I get on tmrw its magically fixed.  I'm pretty sad its still not fixed  :(

Hopefully when I get on tmrw its magically fixed.  I'm pretty sad its still not fixed  :(

That's how I feel every morning lol

• Upvote (+1) 2