CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Updated, I am finding matches within a minute or two in the past 30 minutes.  Problem now is that the other team seems to quit when they are losing... even if its unranked.

Have you been searching solo cause we weren't getting results at 3 people?

I just had a match with grenade whores in CE.

Heh. Game froze after.

You would hate the game with its default 4 grenades of spawn instead of the PC's 2.

Have you been searching solo cause we weren't getting results at 3 people?

Yeah just solo.

You would hate the game with its default 4 grenades of spawn instead of the PC's 2.

True.

People saying Hang 'Em High's spawns are botched?

They fixed party splits? Say word. That makes MM like 30% playable right now, can anyone confirm this?

Can someone explain to me how ce works? Every time I play it I shoot, the reticle is red and I'm on their body but it doesn't register? Do you have to lead shots or something ?

My brother is probably first to barrier break and superjump on containment in MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Update didn't really do anything for me. If I didn't love halo so much this game would be back at gamestop for sunset overdrive or far cry. I'm tempted to go on way point and start a bunch of shit. I better get some type of compensation for this shit. Feel bad for the people who took time off work that they could have used for the holidays or got their old buddy's together just to play this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Only thing this update has done is make the Y button crash MCC

It seems that if you try to access previous carnage report for a match prior to installing the update, it crashes. Once you play a match after the update the feature works fine. Or at least that's been the case here.

If this continues after a week, I might have to sell my XB1 because It isn't worth the class I decided not to take to get it.

Hits me in the feels.

I want to drown in an old PS2 game now lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Since I can't find games in mm I forged a midship. I didn't go balls to the wall, I just yolo'd it to check out the new forge. Here's a video of the map to those that wanna see it.

• Upvote (+1) 3