CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Ill be hosting some h2 mlg 4s later. I have 150 down 20 up so it should be clean for everyone just send me a message if you wanna play always looking for new people to play with :D

What is your Gt?

• Upvote (+1) 1

reading this page tho.....

.....weback.

I guess it was more like last page. gg phone, you win this round.

Updated, I am finding matches within a minute or two in the past 30 minutes.  Problem now is that the other team seems to quit when they are losing... even if its unranked.

All I know is on warlock or whatever it's called they spawn opposite of me almost every time and on lockout I feel like I always spawn library.

How I feel at times

mhr6h0B.gif

I feel bad for the forum team / and trying to keep the Rage down to a level 5

We are all very frustrated with this a game from the last few days / hopefully everything gets fixed soon this is crazy.

Yeah, a 88mb update I believe. Hard reset your box and you might get it. Or it might've already downloaded if you had auto updates on maybe.

Thanks, turning it on and off did the trick for getting the download to show up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Playing customs last night with @@RunningRiot4Fun on priz. I died and he randomed me up top right behind the guy with fresh OS and rockets. An assassination never felt better. God I love Halo 1.

Actually I forced you up there :) but GG! Are you going to be on tonight?!

I actually had to restart twice in a row and then, the UI felt smoother when I tested it out... I'm going to say now for at least.

Me and my bud are looking for 2 in h2c.

GT: Nj Pr0 (o is zero).

It it approx 9:15 EST

Updated, I am finding matches within a minute or two in the past 30 minutes. Problem now is that the other team seems to quit when they are losing... even if its unranked.

For me finding games wasn't the problem it was the fact I was getting split from my party every other Game (In the only Ranked Playlist)

Went from very long matchmaking to inconsistent matchmaking to uneven matchmaking

and now to no matchmaking, because within 30 seconds of searching, I get unable to connect to host.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey everyone I started a petition if you all care to read it over and feel the same way, I encourage you to please sign it. Thanks :) 

I will be updating this also with a logo soon.

https://www.change.org/p/343-industries-offer-a-free-dlc-map-pack-for-h2a?just_created=true

So it shall be.

Free DLC (if they choose good maps) might make H2A a worthy esports title too. Right now it's crap.

Patch Notes are up:

• Fixed a variety of issues that caused players within the same Matchmaking party to be placed on different teams. In rare cases, this issue may still occur, and we are investigating additional fixes.
  • Fixed a Matchmaking issue with behind the scenes team skill matching, allowing team skill matching to be more accurate in both ranked and unranked playlists.
  • Fixed an issue where the campaign HUD did not reset from level to level with scoring or time HUD enabled. This will clear out the full visualization of level segments, which was previously not reset.
  • Fixed a variety of issues with campaign leaderboards and scoring HUD, so now when scores are posted, score, kills, time, deaths, and penalties will be reported correctly for new mission leaderboard entries. We are still working on additional fixes for playlist leaderboard entries.
  • Fixed an issue with competitive HUD time split. Now, when players have competitive time HUDs on with a rival set, they will see per-segment split times for whether they are ahead or behind at each segment.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/halo-the-master-chief-collection-content-update-11-14-14

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not sure why Ubisoft continues to get mainstream hate about AC Unity (Though its warranted) but MCC is really just being brushed aside or hardly talked about. More game review sites should be all up on this disaster. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I just got told 3 of my casual irl friends have traded in MCC after their utter disgust with how broken the game was.

I am sure there are many more who have done so already and moved on from this absolutely garbage excuse of a game.

To the higher ups at 343i If you ever read this.... are you proud of what you have done to the name "Halo"? are you proud that you have turned the game into a laughing stock? Trust me this will never be forgotten after all the hard times halo has gone through, this was the chance to bring the population back, but I'll put in nicer wording "you messed up as usual" people won't trust you again after this, the casuals will move onto other games the population has dwindled already and will not come back,twitch numbers are dead.

The worst and most disappointing part of all this is how they all lied once again to us and had a great old launch party pretending the game was fine and ready to play.

I guess we should only blame ourselves for placing our trust in 343i I mean these are the same people who brought us Halo 4 and then went on vacation.

I should not have reset my search after 5 minutes to get a game, I don't want to search alone, I want to play with friends in matchmaking this is what I paid for. I want to play the game on launch people spent 500$ or depending on currency for an XB1 to play Halo, some people took days off work and some convinced friends to buy Halo and we can't even play. But I guess you got all our money so why should you care.

You guys might aswell change the name from 343i to EA since you seem to love lying more than them.

• Upvote (+1) 8