CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Do you realize how many people you just lost? Do you realize how many aren't coming back? 

This is the only thing that really worries me.

The servers will work eventually, there'll be patches, it'll be fine.

Annoying

Frustrating

Irritating

But short term.

The population hit though, that'll be permanent.

We are still going to be here because we love and care about this series(though it often doesn't love or care about us), but the casuals may be gone for good.

And that means a reduced competitive scene and a reduced interest in halo moving into the new generation.

which will possibly lead to less copies of halo 5 sold.

So i know i have said this before but it really works:

Peeps who cannot find games, try this.

Search for a game in MM--> press Xbox button --> Open friends list with "snap on" feature enabled --> Keep friends list open while searching. 

I swear it works. Games every 1-4 mins. 

do you mean open friends list in snap on, or go to friends list and then open snap on, meaning not having the MCC window up

I hope they realized their error with the amount of returns that were done from this game and the amount of money they will lose in not being able to move units.

GAME BEING UPDATED

OMIGERDOMIGERDDDDDD

not relevant

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone else just receive a MCC update? Just turned on my xbox, and got one for 88mb. 

Holy shit, it's out.

Forgot how much I enjoyed Turf.

What kind of fucked up world do we live in that Ascension and Sanctuary get remade TWICE and Turf hasn't seen the light of day since Halo 2?

• Upvote (+1) 3

What is this update for?

Campaign/UI/minor stuff not related to matchmaking.

Campaign/UI/minor stuff not related to matchmaking.

Ah, Ok..any improvement is fine by me. Is there anywhere I can look at the details of the update?

Forgot how much I enjoyed Turf.

What kind of fucked up world do we live in that Ascension and Sanctuary get remade TWICE and Turf hasn't seen the light of day since Halo 2?

Turf has always been one of my personal favorites. Was really hoping it would be remade.

Ah, Ok..any improvement is fine by me. Is there anywhere I can look at the details of the update?

They said they'd be releasing em today after it went live.

MM has been working a lot better today from what I've played. It's been fairly consistently giving me matches after about 2-3 mins searching. Not had any issues when I got into these games either apart from 1 where the game was set up as a 6v2.

From my experience it's a lot easier to find matches when you're searching by yourself, hardly ever seem to find matches when I'm in a party, but I suppose that could be chance. Also, getting a party together is a total bitch in this game as the invite system is glitched to fuck.

FYI

You have to restart your xbox one in order to get the latest update. I was watching Ninjas stream then it said "Halo MCC needs an update". Anyways restarted my xbox and i also got the download

Latest episode of The Bulletin on the Halo Channel is out. 

Does the new update include party fixes?

That's next week.

EDIT: Not saying this was "JIP" but for some odd reason one of my team mates transferred over to the blue. At least the first time I'VE encountered this...

• Downvote (-1) 1