CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I probably played Gemini in matchmkaing during the original Halo 2 days like 5 times, played it twice in a span of 2 days.

Has anyone elses medals not being tracked? Just played my first game and I still haven't got any medals.

If it ain't fixed by the weekend... Majority would've given up and others wouldn't buy the Xbox One.. More than someone is gunna get fired

• Upvote (+1) 4

I probably played Gemini in matchmkaing during the original Halo 2 days like 5 times, played it twice in a span of 2 days.

I hate that map. And I never remembered it being so damn dark.

Is it possible the hit indicator sound is bugged? It wouldn't surprise me but I've heard no mention of it. In my experience that sound means absolutely nothing off host. I've hit people standing completely still with entire pistol clips only to have nothing happen. Even though I get a beep for every shot. I have also had to lead varying degrees in the same game. Sometimes it's two reticule lengths in front sometimes a half behind on the same person. At this point I just shoot and pray because it's so inconsistent.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has anyone elses medals not being tracked? Just played my first game and I still haven't got any medals.

Same. Played my first game last night got a perfection checked the medal chest and got nothing.

Same. Played my first game last night got a perfection checked the medal chest and got nothing.

God damn it :(

With the reduced playlists I found a game this morning in under a minute, and I didn't have to close the game afterward to get out of the post game carnage report, which has happened to me just about every other time.  So hopefully there close.  If we don't have full functionality tonight it's going to be a pain in the ass to make my friends come back to the game when they do figure it out.

If they know what the problem is, why can't they just patch it now? It's not like they could break the game any further.

It takes time to develop patches... It doesn't come out of thin air  :kappa:

It takes time to develop patches... It doesn't come out of thin air :kappa:

It's getting to the point where I'd trade my xb1 in for a 360 :/

Got 2 games in 2 hours...BTB H4 on Exile and BTB H2A Bloodline. Well, extremely large Bloodline without sprint and AR start was kind of dull. 

Every time H3 Valhalla get picked I only get to the loading screen and the sound goes crazy, then the game reboot. Every single time, but only on Valhalla. WTF?

With the reduced playlists I found a game this morning in under a minute, and I didn't have to close the game afterward to get out of the post game carnage report, which has happened to me just about every other time.  So hopefully there close.  If we don't have full functionality tonight it's going to be a pain in the ass to make my friends come back to the game when they do figure it out.

I'd say there's 0% chance of full functionality by tonight. Maybe by next Friday...

• Upvote (+1) 1

If they know what the problem is, why can't they just patch it now? It's not like they could break the game any further.

famous last wurds

• Upvote (+1) 6

After being invited by sam now a few times for customs I can safely say those might be more broken then the searching... Play one game and then everything will fall apart... :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

I take it were going to lose 90% of the population before the game is fully fixed.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's only the diehards left when the patch goes live next week. I've never seen a launch this rekt. And I was there for BF4 and WoW launches.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really wish there was a game history on way point. Like how hard is that?

I'm about to start taking pics of every post game report or something.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I take it were going to lose 90% of the population before the game is fully fixed.

wouldn't that be some ridiculous shit? a collection of halo games featuring titles pp LOVE playing and 343 fucked up so bad...those ppl said fuck TMCC and jumped ship..

you couldn't make this shit up if you tried...halo just can't catch a break...the series might be cursed

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do we know if spread is the same as OG CE? I'm also interested if your own movement effect bullets like in OG CE and how auto aim compares.

I'm not entirely sure, but strafing and the auto-aim seem to have less of an effect.  I could just be making that up though, not sure.  I might set up a custom and just test things for a while

I don't mind that map. Don't think I had ever played it (at least, not often enough that I remember) back in H2 days, but played it for the first time last night in customs FFA and destroyed. Definitely not a competitive map but it was fun.

wouldn't that be some ridiculous shit? a collection of halo games featuring titles pp LOVE playing and 343 fucked up so bad...those ppl said fuck TMCC and jumped ship..

you couldn't make this shit up if you tried...halo just can't catch a break...the series might be cursed

Between the h5 beta reveal and this launch we went from being back to fucked again over about 12 hours.

Crazy.

• Upvote (+1) 2